Yupo 100% Polypropylene Tape Binding Acid-Free Waterproof Watercolor Pad, 74 lb, 9 X 12 in, 10 Sheets, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for offset printing and silk screening
- Just wipe out areas you wish to change
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Yupo Watercolor Pad is made of 100% polypropylene Yupo paper that has a smooth finish and is perfect for all watercolor techniques. Colors stay highly vibrant even after theydry because the paint sits right on top of this synthetic paper which is very correctable. Pad's sheets are waterproof, stain-resistant and acid-free with a neutral pH and is perfect for offset printing and silk-screening. Tape bound pad measuring 9 in x 12 in contains 10 sheet of 74 lb basis weight paper.
Top Customer Reviews
Those inks never look so vibrant as when they are used on Yupo paper. It positively glows! I highly recommend it!
- The paper is great for both alcohol ink and watercolor projects: it is smooth, shiny and nice to touch. Alcohol ink on it looks less shiny than on a tile, but still very bright
- The price. You get only 10 sheet for 15$, I tend to go through them very quickly. Would not use this paper in starter project- too expensive to be discarded :)