Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "PonicsPump PP06605: 66 GPH Submersible Pump with 5..." and save 51% off the $20.60 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
PonicsPump PP06605: 66 GPH Submersible Pump with 5' Cord - 3W… for Quality Indoor/Outdoor/Table-Top Fountain Pump for Fountains, Statuary, Aquariums & more. Comes with 1 year limited warranty.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.67. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.75 (20%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPLETE SELECTION: We have 8 sizes & 19 models. This model comes with an attached high quality 5 FOOT WATERPROOF CORD. Comes with adjustable input flow-rate screen and 2 outlet adapters for 1/4" & 1/2" inside diameter tubing.
- DURABLE QUALITY: Our Polished Stainless Steel #205 Impeller Shaft insures long pump life. Epoxy Resin Encasement of key internal motor components prevents unwanted conductivity and corrosion of metal parts. This pump incorporates a magnetic wet-rotor design, so there is no seal to fail that would damage the pump motor.
- EFFICIENT: Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) Magnets are used in all our electric motors because they are the most powerful permanent magnetic materials commercially available and increase energy efficiency.
- SAFE & EASY: Safe for fish with no exposed copper and oil free. Easy to clean with no tools required to disassemble and remove the impeller/rotor. Our waterproof electric cord has 18 gauge copper wire with molded plug and heavy duty flexible vinyl jacket which resists oil, grease, moisture, and abrasion with very good flexibility at all temperatures.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Fresh water only with flow Rates of 66 Gallons Per Hour (GPH) @ 0' Lift; 55 GPH @ 1' Lift; 21 GPH @ 2' Lift; Max Lift - 2' 2". Dimensions are 1.97" x 1.73" x 1.26". 120VAC, 3 WATTS.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PONICSPUMP MODEL PP06605 66 GPH SUBMERSIBLE PUMP DESIGNED FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE
We designed this 66 Gallon Per Hour (GPH) pump to have a long service life by:
• Using a Polished Stainless Steel #205 Impeller Shaft ,
• Using a powerful permanent maget wet rotor design that eliminates the need for a seal, which is a common cause of failure, and by
• Using a heavy duty waterproof electric cord design to resist oil, grease and moisture while providing abrasion resistance.
Comes with a one year limited warranty.
NEED HELP IN CHOOSING A PUMP?
Please see our guides and specifications in the photo section above.
If you need more help, please contact the seller.
NEED HELP IN CLEANING YOUR PUMP?
Please see our disassembly / re-assembly guide in the photo section above.
SAFETY WARNING: USE ON GFCI CIRCUIT!
To protect against dangerous electrical shock, always use any submersible pump on an electrical circuit that has Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) at either the plug or the breaker.
One year limited warranty only when product is purchased from FasterHarvest®.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Faster Harvest US LLC||Mavel Star||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Waterfall and Fountain Emporium||Serenity Health & Home Decor|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought one before. I do a customary water finish off on my salt water angle aquarium usually every day, I was utilizing a battery fueled one preceding this, and is less then 6 months two battery controlled ones stopped working. With this pump I fill my 5-gallon container that i leave by my aquarium with the pump left submerged in the salt water all week and it works awesome, simply connect it to and the water fills into my aquarium. So consider unheard of options, why buy a more expensive one or more pump to do this when a made for outside pump 110v will work fine and dandy versus getting and pouring a 5 gallon basin. Been utilizing my first one for a few month now without any issues, haven't even needed to clean it once. My new one wellspring has an ascent of 30 inches flows and afterward tumbles to the top level before flooding to the fundamental store and albeit frail, it give enough to pump that water which gives the dribbling over the edge sound impact essential. Decent low watts as well.
I previously had a diverse pump easier to find the right amount of strength to get the proper fountain sound.
This was a perfect choice. Worked right out of box. Easy to install with different size attachments for tube.
I think it's VERY quiet. I first tried it on the bubble wrap it came in. Real quiet. Next time I use it I'll sit it on that bubble wrap or a towel. Makes a difference. My kitchen counter is tile so fountain would vibrate w/o anything. But this is the quietest pump I've heard even w/o the bubble wrap or something soft under.
I'm happy with it. Happy I can keep my gift now.
The seller's description which indicated the 'height' of the water (eg, two feet) was a big help. The pump perfectly replicated the original pump water flow.