PonicsPump PP53006: 530 GPH Submersible Pump with 6' Cord - 45W… for Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Fountains, Ponds, Statuary, Aquariums & more. Comes with 1 year limited warranty.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPLETE SELECTION: We have 8 sizes & 19 models. This model has a high quality 6 foot waterproof cord. A similar model with a 16 foot cord is available. Comes with adjustable input flow-rate screen and 3 outlet adaptors for 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" inside diameter tubing.
- DURABLE QUALITY: Our Polished Aluminum Oxide Ceramic Impeller Shaft insures long pump life because it is non-corrodible and more than 3 times as hard as stainless steel. Epoxy Resin Encasement of key internal motor components prevents unwanted conductivity and corrosion of metal parts. This pump incorporates a magnetic wet-rotor design, so there is no seal to fail that would damage the pump motor.
- EFFICIENT: Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) Magnets are used in all our electric motors because they are the most powerful permanent magnetic materials commercially available and increase energy efficiency. Water-Lubricated Nitrile Bushings are used because they possess a very low coefficient of friction, have inherent vibration-dampening qualities and are non-polluting.
- SAFE & EASY: Safe for fish with no exposed copper and oil free. Easy to clean with no tools required to disassemble and clean filter/impeller. Our SJTW Electric Cord is waterproof, 18# gauge copper wire, molded plug with ground, heavy duty flexible vinyl jacket, resists oil/grease/moisture, abrasion resistant and very good flexibility at all temperatures.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Salt or fresh water ready with flow Rates of 528 Gallons Per Hour (GPH) @ 0' Lift; 505 GPH @ 1' Lift; 489 GPH @ 2' Lift; 462 GPH @ 3' Lift; 423 GPH @ 4' Lift; 370 GPH @ 5' Lift; 317 GPH @ 6' Lift; 251 GPH @ 7' Lift; 112 GPH @ 8' Lift; Max Lift - 9' 0". Dimensions are 4.84" x 2.72" x 3.82". 120VAC - 45 WATTS - 60Hz. 1 year limited warranty when sold by FasterHarvest (previously PonicsFarms)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PP53006|
|Model Number||PP53006 : X0009TVG5L|
|Package Height||4 x 5.5 x 7.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.2 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item PonicsPump PP53006: 530 GPH Submersible Pump with 6' Cord - 45W… for Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Fountains, Ponds, Statuary, Aquariums & more. Comes with 1 year limited warranty.
Homasy 920GPH Submersible Water Pump with 5.9ft (1.8M) Power Cord, 2 Nozzles and 9.8ft High Lift for Aquarium, Fish Tank, Statuary, Pond, Hydroponics
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Faster Harvest US LLC||Faster Harvest US LLC||VicTsingDirect||Faster Harvest US LLC||Amazon.com||Owncons|
PONICSPUMP 530 GPH SUBMERSIBLE PUMP DESIGNED FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE
We designed this 530 Gallon Per Hour (GPH) pump to have a long service life by:
• Using aluminum oxide ceramic shaft and bearings which have 3 times the hardness of stainless steel,
• Using a powerful permanent magnet wet rotor design that eliminates the need for a seal, which is a common cause of failure, and by
• Using a heavy duty waterproof electric cord design to resist oil, grease and moisture while providing abrasion resistance.
Comes with a one year limited warranty.
NEED HELP IN CHOOSING A PUMP?
Please see our guides and specifications in the photo section above.
NEED HELP IN CLEANING YOUR PUMP?
Please see our disassembly / re-assembly guide in the photo section above.
SAFETY WARNING: USE ON GFCI CIRCUIT!
To protect against dangerous electrical shock, always use any submersible pump on an electrical circuit that has Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) at either the plug or the breaker.
One year limited warranty only when product is purchased from FasterHarvest®.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I accidentally dropped the pump once, luckily only the back cover fell off, the pump still works with no noticeable broken parts, besides the partial crack in the back cover.
It works fine pumping water 4 ft high from my fish tank in a 3/4 in pvc pipe to my grow bed. I have removed the filter so it allows the fish waste to go to my grow bed to fertilize the plants.
Update on 1/2016: The unit stopped working so I bought a replacement (similar model with shorter cord).
6/13/16 update: The unit stopped working.
9/28/17 update: Bought another one to replace the above in Aug. 2016 and after 1 yr it stopped working. Wrote to company and has not gotten resolution. Bought yet another one that arrived yesterday, had to return, didn't even last a few minutes. 2 stars because there were a couple ones that worked for about a year each. Otherwise no star.
I have a setup in which the tubing rises more than five feet into the air. The length of tubing from the pump to the end-point must be near 7 feet (or more). The water flow is strong.
I am using it for a tiered aquaponics setup. It can fill up the topmost plant bin (from empty) in about 6 minutes. The dimensions of the bin, for reference, are 26.7″ L x 15.8″ W x 6.9″ H. With hydroton filling the bin about halfway, the water flows up to the top of the hydroton in about a minute. This is with an open drainage hole at the bottom of the bin which is about a third of an inch in diameter.
I have small guppies and goldfish in the tank, and was worried that one might get killed by being sucked against the pump's water intake location(s), this has not occurred so far (3 days).
I recommend this pump.
Most recent customer reviews
It's very quiet, yet pumps as much water as my garden hose!