PonicsPump PP53006: 530 GPH Submersible Pump with 6' Cord - 45W… for Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Fountains, Ponds, Statuary, Aquariums & more. Comes with 1 year limited warranty.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPLETE SELECTION: We have 8 sizes & 19 models. This model has a high quality 6 foot waterproof cord. A similar model with a 16 foot cord is available. Comes with adjustable input flow-rate screen and 3 outlet adaptors for 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" inside diameter tubing.
- DURABLE QUALITY: Our Polished Aluminum Oxide Ceramic Impeller Shaft insures long pump life because it is non-corrodible and more than 3 times as hard as stainless steel. Epoxy Resin Encasement of key internal motor components prevents unwanted conductivity and corrosion of metal parts. This pump incorporates a magnetic wet-rotor design, so there is no seal to fail that would damage the pump motor.
- EFFICIENT: Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) Magnets are used in all our electric motors because they are the most powerful permanent magnetic materials commercially available and increase energy efficiency. Water-Lubricated Nitrile Bushings are used because they possess a very low coefficient of friction, have inherent vibration-dampening qualities and are non-polluting.
- SAFE & EASY: Safe for fish with no exposed copper and oil free. Easy to clean with no tools required to disassemble and clean filter/impeller. Our SJTW Electric Cord is waterproof, 18# gauge copper wire, molded plug with ground, heavy duty flexible vinyl jacket, resists oil/grease/moisture, abrasion resistant and very good flexibility at all temperatures.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Salt or fresh water ready with flow Rates of 528 Gallons Per Hour (GPH) @ 0' Lift; 505 GPH @ 1' Lift; 489 GPH @ 2' Lift; 462 GPH @ 3' Lift; 423 GPH @ 4' Lift; 370 GPH @ 5' Lift; 317 GPH @ 6' Lift; 251 GPH @ 7' Lift; 112 GPH @ 8' Lift; Max Lift - 9' 0". Dimensions are 4.84" x 2.72" x 3.82". 120VAC - 45 WATTS - 60Hz. 1 year limited warranty when sold by FasterHarvest (previously PonicsFarms)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PONICSPUMP 530 GPH SUBMERSIBLE PUMP DESIGNED FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE
We designed this 530 Gallon Per Hour (GPH) pump to have a long service life by:
• Using aluminum oxide ceramic shaft and bearings which have 3 times the hardness of stainless steel,
• Using a powerful permanent magnet wet rotor design that eliminates the need for a seal, which is a common cause of failure, and by
• Using a heavy duty waterproof electric cord design to resist oil, grease and moisture while providing abrasion resistance.
Comes with a one year limited warranty.
NEED HELP IN CHOOSING A PUMP?
Please see our guides and specifications in the photo section above.
NEED HELP IN CLEANING YOUR PUMP?
Please see our disassembly / re-assembly guide in the photo section above.
SAFETY WARNING: USE ON GFCI CIRCUIT!
To protect against dangerous electrical shock, always use any submersible pump on an electrical circuit that has Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) at either the plug or the breaker.
One year limited warranty only when product is purchased from FasterHarvest®.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
several months. Flow rate is less than advertised (which I suspected would be the case.). Running a 20" head I estimate the flow at about
250 gallons per hour, a little less than the 300 I was hoping for.
Not only does it give me tons more room in my sump, it's also very quiet! As far as durability goes, I won't know for at least a year... It's been running great for a month so far though.
Some of the reviews that say it can't pump higher than 5' would like to know that mine runs great running at 5' and I get full 300GPH.