- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 1 inches ; 4.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0002XUH44
- Item model number: PPXL01
- Average Customer Review: 108 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #254,158 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PoochPad PoochPant Diaper
- Fastens with Velcro (Fasten Velcro when washing)
- For best results, Pooch Pants Reusable Diapers fit best on dogs weighing 55 x 90 lbs. with a 25” x 34” inch waist.
- Washer Friendly, Pooch Pad Reusable Diapers are Guaranteed for 300 washes
- Reusable-no inserts
- Super absorbent
- Adjustable fit
- Guaranteed 300 washings
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Pooch Pants dog diapers combine the absorbency and odor controlling properties of Pooch Pads into a comfortable and easily managed diaper construction. Pooch Pants require no inserts and are completely washable and reusable (Guaranteed for 300 washes!). Each Pooch Pants contains Micro fine fiber technology to control odors. Available below in seven different sizes to fit most Pooches (XX-Small to XX-Large).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-6 of 108 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first one we ordered (medium) was too small, and since we put it on him, and he dribbled in it during those five seconds, I couldn't return it. I decided to order a large and see if that worked. It fit his middle but was waaaay too loose around his legs, but that wasn't the biggest problem. The trouble is... it just falls off. There's nothing to hold these onto a dog. Also, the "sticky" side of the Velcro is on the back of the diaper (not on the tabs). So it sticks to the carpet, the sofa... anything made of fabric and pulls the diaper off. Very disappointing. Back to the drawing board. :(
PoochPants have a great capacity for absorption, as Schnitzel would completely release her bladder into them and nothing would leak out. I do recommend getting at least 2 diapers, though, if your dog does more than little dribbles here and there. One bladder's worth will tend to make the diaper sag, and that's where the spillovers can occur. PoochPants also keeps their promise in regards to odor control and durability. Even fully loaded, the diaper would absorb the scent of urine, and they surived many washing-machine cycles.
I'm grateful Schnitzel no longer needs her diapers, but if there's ever a time when she needs them, she'll definitely be getting PoochPants again.
I could not wait to get this product and try it. Received it yesterday, put them on her last night at bedtime, we both got a good night sleep! Granted, HerDivaship was not exactly impressed with having to wear it... but it didn't bother her either. The fascination of one of her minions, (100# german shepherd that she was convinced was laughing at her) probably did not help matters... They fit her skinny little waist perfectly. It was as though it was custom made just for her....except for the colour that is, super bright green would have gone better with her red colouring...;)