Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Outward Hound Kyjen PoochPouch Front Carrier For Dogs Easy-Fit Adjustable Dog Carrier
|Price:||$29.03 & FREE Shipping|
- PERFECT FOR SMALL PAWS: Not all legs move as fast as ours, but that shouldn’t keep them from experiencing all the fun! The Outward Hound Pooch Pouch Front Carrier is ideal for carrying smaller to medium sized dogs who aren’t always ready for long hikes, but want to stick around for the view (and selfie at the summit).
- KEEPING IT COOL: The Pooch Pouch Front Carrier from Outward Hound was made with warm weather in mind and is complete with mesh siding and a lightweight design that will allow you to pack up your pooch and keep them cool during the walking/hiking adventure you have ahead. Water resistant nylon fabric also helps to repel sweat and excess heat during your hike.
- LESS IS MORE: No one likes needs excess baggage, that’s why the Pooch Pouch Front Carrier features everything you love about your backpack PLUS the bonus of carrying your 4 legged friend. Side pocket storage on the Pooch Pouch is great for stowing small essentials like keys, chapstick, and poop baggies while a large front pouch keeps your valuables like cell phones and ID cards in plain sight giving you less to carry and worry about during your walk.
- STAY RIGHT THERE: An interior safety harness provides added security for your pooch and comfortably clips to their collar helping to keep them from jumping out of the backpack when a squirrel or unexpected animal crosses their path. The forward facing style of this front carrier also allows you to keep an eye on your dog at all times helping to notify you when they need water or want to jump out and stretch their paws!
- PICK YOUR POUCH: Multiple sizes and styles of the Outward Hound Pooch Pouch Front Carrier help you to channel your inner kangaroo and pick the pack that best fits you and your dog.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep your pup safe and comfortable with the Outward Hound PoochPouch Front Carrier. This pup pack makes carrying your dog safe, comfortable & easy when you're on the go!
Explore new ground with Outward Hound Gear! Our high-quality performance gear will keep your pup safely equipped for every new adventure!
Color: Grey | Size: Small
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
Being nervous about the straps sliding off my shoulders (over a large leather jacket, this was likely), I cross the left side of the pouch strap over my left shoulder, crossing it over my back and connect it to the right side of the bag and vice-versa. It may be a little awkward putting it on this way at first, but if you leave one strap always connected, it is a little easier. It has a back strap to keep the pouch against your chest if you lean forward. Also, it is probably best if you use a harness rather than connecting it to a collar, because it adds some extra security.
Pay less attention to the weight of your pet than its dimensions for choosing the correct size. The first one I got was too small, so I exchanged it for the medium.
For the people who have rated this one star:
* Because their pet didn't like it. Get real. That is not a product deficiency.
* It has too many straps. Really? It has three, as many as it needs.
* It is too small for their pet. Get a larger one. If your pet is too big for the larger size, you probably don't want to carry it on your chest anyway.
* It has unneeded pockets/pouches. It has one zippered pouch with multiple pockets. Don't put stuff in them. I use mine for treats, poop bags, doggles, and a leash.
I have attached a photo of Peanut actual full body size and a photo of her in the small front carrier.
I ended up purchasing a "very good" medium finally. It is the same grey color. A huge difference in sizing i think. I think she will like the medium much more. As soon as it gets nicer I will test it out. But she could definitely lay down in the medium. I have attached a photo of both small and medium next to each other. So you are able to see the size difference. I am thinking most even small dogs i would go with a medium. The first photo with her in the carrier is the small size. The last photo is the medium. The medium is a much nicer size. Though if you have a big dog, I do not think this is the right thing to use. It is still rather small and most likely for small breeds.
WALKING: I love this product, absolutely great for walkings, both for front and back facing.
My dog is a 12lb Chihuahua/Boston Mix.
Most recent customer reviews
I carry it in my side, not in front or back. I've had about a month, so far no
quality issues.Read more