Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Pool Blaster Water Tech Catfish Li Pool & Spa Cleaner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powered by rechargeable, Lithium Ion battery technology.
- Easy push-button on/off switch.
- Comes included with (1) reusable all-purpose filter and (2) microfilters for fine cleaning!
- Up to (45) minutes continuous run-time.
- Great for any pool/spa cleaning application!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Water Tech Pool Blaster Catfish
Keep your water fresh and debris-free this season with this Water Tech Pool Blaster. It is capable of cleaning 33 gallons per minute, completely independent from main filter systems.
This catfish pool blaster is lightweight and easy to use. It can be attached to a telescopic pole (not included) for extended reach, and it can clean all types of areas without messy hoses or additional pumps. The pool blaster vacuum has a rechargeable battery. It also comes with a reusable filter bag. It is powerful enough to remove leaves, sand and disease-causing germs.
This product also has a 45-minute run time on a single charge.
The Pool Blaster Catfish Li cleans all types of pools, spas, kiddie pools, and more! The cordless design and powerful Lithium Ion battery ensures the cleanliness of whatever water residential water application. Use by hand, or attach to any standard-sized pool pole with this lightweight, user-friendly and very affordable Pool Blaster vacuum!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is soooooooo much better than hauling lots of hose to the pool. Smaller than I thought it would be (see photo). My pump never did a great job at vacuuming the pool anyway. This is small and pretty effective. Doesn't stir up a lot of junk on the bottom before sucking it up. The only con seems to be the size of the debris bag but it's easy enough to dump out and resume vacuuming. Also, the price could be a bit lower. It cost me $75. I feel it should have been about $50.
Please check "Yes" if you have found this review helpful. I rely upon others' reviews to make an informed decision anytime I make a purchase, so it is my intention to help others do the same. I welcome any questions or feedback.
I do have an invaluable trick. I found some of our (FL) sand/silt would not get caught in the fine bag. I took a women's nylon knee hi, cut off a few inches and I put it OUTSIDE the white bag, folding top over black ring. Omg what a difference!
1) Whoever said you need to invest in a pole for it must not own a pool skimmer. You use the same pole.
2) Whoever said you have to buy the little bags to pick up small particles -- you don't. It comes with two.
3) I wouldn't use those little white bags though, and here's why: they're too thick and the thing doesn't have as much suction with them on. Per other reviewers, I snipped off about 8" from the toe of panty hose. BAM! Tons of suction and in minutes the thing was full of what looked like pesto. Eew.
4) The panty hose also made it a LOT easier to close (they're thinner).
5) You have to empty it a LOT in the beginning. Worth it. And again, easier if you're putting panty hose in there instead of the little white bags.
6) You'll know you have to empty it because suction diminishes. Just trust me. Every few minutes at first. Get comfortable. Have a hose or sink nearby and a little place you can comfortably work and you'll be happy with it.
7) Our above ground pool has lots of wrinkles. I have to go slowly over them, and sometimes only one direction.
8) After a couple hours of farting around and playing with it, my pool looked clean, but I wanted to run down the battery so I could recharge it. To my amazement, I kept sweeping and it kept filling up with, well pesto. What can I say? We live in a very windy area with lots of plants, trees, bugs, etc.
Why not 5 stars? It would be 5 stars if it were bigger. For the money, it's a win.
I charged it for the recommended three hours and it performed better than I could have expected. One nice thing that I did not notice in the write-up is that the unit comes with two "slime socks" to filter very small particles. I did have to stop a bunch of times to clean these socks, but that's because of all the fine debris that I needed to pick up, and the unit did a really, really good job at cleaning the fine debris. (This is the exact reason that I purchased the unit.)
I am using this on an 18' round above ground pool and I was able to take the pool from "yuck" to "yay!" in about an hour. Keep in mind that it was only my first use, but if first impressions count for anything, I am very excited to use this great little device for years to come.
"Where have you been all my Life!"
This is the most amazing little vacuum I have ever gotten. I just am amazed at how this cleaned my 24 ft round pool and still had power to go longer! Now my pool is a DE Filter pool and you end up with this dirty silt on the bottom of your pool all the time. I hate having to lug out all the heavy hoses and connect them to the pool inlet. I hate having to clean the filter afterwards of all the crap you picked up and then having to re- apply DE Powder to the filter again! No more having to do that with this vacuum! This is so easy to use and it has some real power to it! It did a better job and a quicker job then my kreepy krally use to do. You have to empty the cup a few times but that is no issue at all. I will use this in our hot tub now too. No more having to drain it out when the kids track stuff in. This is perfect for quick clean ups. I just leave it pluged into the wall charger and it is always ready. Just love this vacuum!
My remarks are sincere and my own. I hope that these reviews are helpful to others. Please let me know how I am doing by voting “Yes” if you think that my review helped you. My reviews are completely honest and are my personal experiences with the product. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission Guidelines on Testimony and Advertising.
Most recent customer reviews
I have used it sporadically
It appears to be working as designed
A little difficult to attach and detach to a...Read more