No Dog Poop Yard Sign--By Duke Za Daisy
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.67. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIGHTHEARTED AND EFFECTIVE: There’s no need to engage in a heated argument with your neighbors or passing dog walkers. Our humorous and polite sign will persuade all reasonable and responsible dog owners to respect your boundaries. Keep your lawn and backyard free from inconvenient dog poop in the easiest way.
- EFFORTLESS SETUP: There’s nothing complicated in installing our sign to the place of your choosing. The penetrating stake on the bottom will pierce most lawn and backyard soils and keep the sign steady and visible at all weather conditions.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Made from high quality UV plastic and a convenient sticker, our sign will continue to inform all passersby about appropriate etiquette for a long time. Resistant to sunlight exposure and most of harsh weather, the Triluca sign is what you permanently need on your area.
- PERFECT FOR ANY LANDSCAPE: Designed to be fitting for any outdoor space without being an eyesore, our sign will be easily visible while blending beautifully with your landscape. Keep your neighborly relations intact with your private space clean and presentable.
- RISK-FREE BUY: Go ahead and purchase the useful sign by Triluca with no fear. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it within 30 days for a full and prompt refund. We are also confident of its quality, so we can offer to replace it within 1 year if you find it damaged in any way. Make a smart and safe buy now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||6 x 0.25 x 14 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.35 pounds|
Assertive, Yet Respectful, The Triluca Sign Will Solve Your Dog Poop Problem
If you aren’t sure that face-to-face suggestions will do any good, say it with a humorous,
lighthearted sign. People can be absent-minded, so a well-placed sign can be a polite reminder
for their good manners. There’s anywhere else someone’s favorite pet can do their business,
without ruining your outdoor space and your good mood.
Our signs are made of premium quality UV plastic and a strong, convenient sticker. Deliver a
cheerful but firm message, and avoid unpleasant and unnecessary confrontations.
Use the convenient stake at the bottom of our sign to set it up on a fitting area. It requires no
effort. The stake will penetrate most lawn and backyard soils easily and will attach securely and
We made sure that our sign will not be a blemish on your outdoor space’s loveliness. Designed
to attract attention without disturbing its surroundings, the Triluca sign will be effective while
charmingly blend with your lawn or backyard.
Proceed for a risk-free buy and count on our money back guarantee and our replacement
warranty. If our sign isn’t what you expected, return it within 30 days for a full refund, or if you
find it damaged within a year, we will replace it free of charge! Double customer protection for
your peace of mind.
Get Our Smart and Effective Sign, Click Add To Cart Now!
Top customer reviews
Interestingly I have not had a single incident of someone else's dog pooping in my yard since I put this up (going on 4 months)! Although part of me thinks "really you needed a sign to know that is not right" but then whatever works!!
It has had a great effect already. More dogs are working the other side of the street, and fewer dogs are coming by. They must be going to other yards in the area.
One of my dog owning neighbors called it a "constipation sign", to which I responded, "whatever works, is fine".