Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 28, 2013
Took these on a road trip to New Mexico and Colorado. My friend and I loved how easy they are to set up and take down each day. They fit a twin air mattress and a good sleeping bag. Temperatures got down to the high 30s while we were camping and we were able to stay warm and dry. We had condensation in the tents in the morning, but nothing that the sun couldn't dry by the time breakfast was over. It didn't rain at all, so I can't stay how water resistant these are. I would suggest that you have a way to set up a tarp over the tent if it does rain. We loved the road trip in part to these tents!
on December 29, 2014
I bought this for myself but never used it. I gave it to my 12-year old daughter to use for a campout. She was easily able to erect it and fold it back up without assistance. We did have to watch a YouTube video on how to erect and re-fold it. The instruction that come with it are poor. It is water resistant, but I would not recommend it for extremely wet weather. It has lots of room for a one-person tent.
on September 11, 2015
I use this tent during the summer when it's too hot to sleep inside. I am only 5 ft tall and this tent is a good size. My 2 dogs sleep in here too. Took it camping once and it served its purpose of providing shelter. Very convenient although folding up to put away is a little complicated for me
on June 14, 2013
Purchased tent for recent trip with my 5 year old. Had 5 year old stay in tent in hotels and staying with family while my husband and I stayed in a bed in the same room. It allowed for my child to have her own space and to be freed of little distractions making it easier for her to sleep and us too. The tent it self goes up in 10 seconds and comes down in 30. Has its own travel bag which is 2 feet wide but only a few inches deep so easily stored in the car.
on July 29, 2013
I used the tent with no cover and no tarp underneath to test it, and we had a thunderstorm so that worked perfectly. :)
The tent itself doesn't leak a ton, but will after a while. I'll have to fashion a rain fly or waterproof it for sure.
Water also wicked up through the bottom and into my gear. Will need a tarp to go under.
But for the price, and the time I'll save with setup/takedown when I car camp? Completely worth it.
on June 22, 2013
It is a good tent, but a bit too large in its packaging. It doesn't fit in my rucksack so I have to use something to tie to the exterior.
on March 22, 2013
Great for one person for short 1-2 day trips. Pops open in a second, good quality, kept me dry in the rain (bring a tarp for the ground). Only drawback is it's too big to strap on a backpack when flat, but if you're driving in you're golden.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on April 18, 2013
my grangchildren two of them, used this in my livingroom to sleep in and they loved it. they are 8 and 10 and there was plenty of room for them also no putting it together! just pops open
3 helpful votes
on June 24, 2013
thought this was going to be great for backpacking but failed to realize that it folds up into a large saucer and would not fit in my pack. Now it is used for my child to go camping in the back yard.
on June 14, 2013
Not meant for backpacking to big. Good quality material summer and fall only not for winter. Watch the you tube video if you need help opening and closing the tent. Good for two people perfect for one. Im 510h-205w and I fit perfect in the tent.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.