Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 462 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 479 reviews
on August 17, 2016
If you are looking at this skirt, buy it!! It is amazing. I wore it casual with a T-shirt and it looked great. It is soft and flowing. It doesn't stick to your legs or restrict your walking. I bought a black one but am buying the grey today. This skirt does not disappoint.
on June 2, 2017
I'm 5' 2" about 120 lb. Maxi skirts are tricky as a petite woman and I just can't wear them. Tripping over your hem isn't fun. I ordered this as an essential piece for work but I will wear it for play as well. I prob could have worn a small but the medium fits great/"generous" but not baggy. The material is soft and slinky but not see-thru. I want other colors as well.
on February 27, 2017
I have bigger hips and thighs, so it's a bit tight, but fits in the waist. I also have proportionate body and leg ration and it is a bit short, does not hit the top of my foot. I'm 5'4" and 122lbs.
on April 19, 2014
Great skirt! Exactly what I was looking for. Due to some other reviews, I was afraid the skirt may be too small but the medium fit perfect and medium is my usual size. I also like the adjustable length.
on April 15, 2015
I'm 5'0" and was hesitate about this skirt because I thought that it might be too long even with the fold-down waist, but I'm writing to tell you that is not the case! This skirt is my new favorite and most comfortable article of clothing...in fact, I even bought 3 of them!

I did notice that with the light blue color I don't need to fold down the waist at all but with the charcoal grey and olive green skirts I do need to foldover the waist just a little bit to make it the perfect length. This does not look bulky or anything and I don't find the amount of material to be overwhelming for my frame.

For reference, I usually wear a size 18P in pants and I got this skirt in an XL and it fits perfectly.

If you are short but want to wear a maxi skirt then try this one out!
on July 13, 2015
I really love this maxi skirt. It flows with you when you walk. I am a 5ft3 170lb girl and I chose xl. It was a perfect fit. Washes wonderful mine came out fine, few wrinkles but I didn't need to iron it or anything. It is so comfy I am going to buy another color. It's a little pricey but its worth every penny. Go for it!
on June 6, 2017
The skirt starts off soft and comfortable BUT as the day progresses the elastic does not conform back. After about 3 hours, I found myself having to hold up my skirt so it did not fall down. I would recommend getting atleast one size smaller, if not two sizes smaller.
on August 20, 2015
The fabric is thin enough to be comfortable in summer without being sheer. I'm 5' even and the length is perfect. It is exceptionally difficult to find maxi skirts for those of us on the left side of the petite curve so finding this skirt is a dream come true.

I've got this skirt in several colors - purple, navy, maroon and olive. After wearing and washing several times, the fabric on the olive one is starting to pill. Navy, maroon and purple still look good. Considering the price, I do feel I got my money's worth. I only wear the olive one on the weekends since it's looking a bit rough. The others I still wear to work.
on August 23, 2015
I bought this skirt in several colors as I plan to wear these skirts throughout the winter. I bought a Medium (what I wear in most retailers) and found it to be a little bit on the loose side. Wearing it right out the package, it's fine, but I worry it might stretch from use and then be too big.

Also, the length is not as listed, or at least, not for some of my skirts. It seems that the length ranges from about 36" to 40"; some skirts are so short I can't fold over the top without it becoming a midi skirt, and some being so long that I have to fold it over or else I will be tripping on it. I am 5'1" for reference.

Other than that, the skirts are very comfortable. Not sheer at all. Tucking in shirts can be a bit of a pain because it lends to a bumpy appearance under the skirt. Despite these worries, I still like the skirt and would recommend them for shorter folk.
on May 2, 2015
The other views are right on as far as length and sizes. I am 5' 125, and this one, as well as the navy folded lay on top of my feet. I can fold/unfold for extra length. I think these fit more like a petite which I am delighted for, but if you are taller than 5'3, and want a maxi skirt these might not be for you. I am loving them. They are soft and flow nicely. A lot of spring/summer shirts will go with them. I am using them for travel overseas, and they roll nicely which will prevent wrinkles.