Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz
Size: Pack of 1|Change

on June 11, 2014
The fine powder like salt sticks to our kettle corn. Unlike those who use morton salt this product is much better.
I will be ordering more soon. As a matter of fact I need to order a dozen more now.
on May 10, 2014
I eat popcorn as a snack, it is my favorite snack, I scour the internet for different varieties I have not had, I have my favorites. I bought this popcorn because of what I read, smaller granules = better taste because more sticks to the popcorn. In my experience with this product I have not had those results. All my salt still falls to the bottom of the bowl and I find I am using more of this stuff than the regular salt I always used. And this stuff is expensive! Should have just stuck with what was working, normal salt. I know I will not buy this again.
Very fine! Just what I was looking for. I make popcorn pretty much every night and i only use 'Popcorn' salt on it cause it actually stickers to your popcorn. A large amount like this is so much better than buying those small ones you see in the popcorn isles. Very pleased. Will re-purchase!!!
on November 26, 2017
No popcorn for me ever since I figured out I can "roast" raw nuts in the microwave and sprinkle this salt over then afterwards. Unlike regular table salt, this super fine salt sticks to the nuts and makes them sooo tasty!
on December 29, 2014
Just one tiny pinch and it perfectly salts your popcorn. I got this because normal salt does not evenly season the popcorn. This is just plain powdered salt, no flavoring or any other seasonings added, in case you were wondering. You get plenty of salt, this 24 oz container is more than enough to last a few years lol I did not expect it to salt the popcorn so easily, seriously just one pinch can salt an entire 5 oz of popcorn.
on July 29, 2015
Excellent product! I'm watching salt intake, so when I indulge in home-made popcorn, I spray it with olive oil and lightly dust it with this salt, which clings to the kernels and adds just a pinch of salt. If I do not use any oil, the salt tends to fall to the bottom of the bowl -- though it does get into nooks and crannies of the popcorn on the way to the bottom.
on May 6, 2017
I have recently started making my popcorn, this salt is great and lets you control how much goes into your body. It also works well for unsalted nuts or other snacks.
on October 30, 2016
We find this salt to be superior to a previous find grind popcorn salt. I think they claimed these crystals to be flakes. I have not looked closely at the crystals but this salt sticks to the popcorn!
on July 21, 2016
This is good stuff! Very finely milled salt so it sticks to popcorn really easily. I love it. The $7+price is AWESOME compared to paying like 2.69 for 4 ounces of the little bottles at the grocery store. tastes fine too.
on December 22, 2014
Perfect consistency for popcorn -- even taste throughout the whole bowl! Works so much better than regular table salt. So glad that I took a chance and ordered this kind. My whole family enjoys home-popped popcorn at least once or twice a week, and this container has lasted a long time (probably months), as you don't have to use very much of it to salt an entire 6-qt popper of popcorn. It really sends homemade popcorn over the top with flavor without the grainy feel of regular salt. Love it!