Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Size: Pack of 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 267 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 281 reviews
on March 2, 2015
PERFECT consistency for putting onto popcorn!! Good sized holes so when you go to pour the salt, it doesn't dump a ton on. I think I use FAR less salt because it actually dissolves immediately in my mouth versus after it's already headed into my stomach as is the case with sea salt or regular. I make popcorn about once a week and went through a one pound container of regular salt fairly fast. I think this is going to last me a year or so!

Not sure what the additional ingredient is though, which I'm going to look into, but for now, it made made my popcorn SO much better and I"m very happy with it, and of course, SUPER fast shipping.
on July 23, 2017
My old favorite popcorn salt was "Reese Fine Popcorn Salt", but I had trouble finding it when I ran out, so I tried Morton popcorn salt, and "Jolly Time Salt O Riffic" popcorn salt (the so called replacement or rebranded Reese salt), all of which are disappointing.

I then tried Diamond Crystal Popcorn and Nut Salt, and it is excellent! Ultra fine "flake" salt that sticks very well of popcorn and has a very intense salt flavor!

This stuff is as good or better than the old Reese Ultra fine salt popcorn salt in adhesion and flavor.

The container/dispenser is very large, and I recommend reusing an old Reese Popcorn salt container or getting a small dispenser (and not using the original container).
on June 16, 2017
This is a must-have for salt fiends who love popcorn. It's ground much finer than regular table salt (more like a powder than grains of salt), so it sticks to the popcorn much better. I keep it in a tupperware shaker with a lid so I can bring it to movies. I have no shame. It's also good for anything else that regular salt doesn't stick to well - fries, tater tots, tortilla chips, whatever. Salt it up. I don't care about my cardiovascular health in the slightest is what I'm saying. This is great stuff.
on March 25, 2016
I wanted a tasty light-weight salt for my air-popped popcorn and a friend recommended this brand. I couldn’t find it in the stores so I was happy to run across it on Amazon, and at a reasonable price. Wow – tastes great and covers nicely. I even find that I use less salt, so that’s a plus. I pair it with Winona Pure Popcorn Butter Theater Style spray - $2.67 at Walmart. It’s low-calorie and helps the salt stick to the popcorn. Yummy! I also use this salt on potatoes, veggies and meat. The large container will last forever. I’ve passed on the recommendation to friends and family and they’ve also fallen in love with it. You won’t be disappointed with this one.
on January 30, 2014
At first I thought its just an experiment but now i won't make popcorn without it.

PROS:
*Really does what it says and sticks to most of the popcorn and not like the regular sized salt that leaves waste at the bottom and your popcorn bare.
*Hardly any waste at the bottom
*Easy pour container has Amazon Prime for fast shipping and reliable product quality
*Salt is so small it get caught up inside the grooves of the popcorn which is great for flavor

CONS:
* when using watch out this stuff is hard to see so if your counters are light colored you won't notice its all over the place when your tossing the popcorn for layering as it scatters until it sticks.

No other cons to mention I love this stuff and can't believe i didn't know about this till now.
on July 8, 2016
Love this popcorn and nut salt! I have purchased a couple of these over the years. Not only do we use it on popcorn made at home, but it is great on french fries as it sticks to them! I hate using regular salt that falls off when you sprinkle it on. This is so fine in texture that you can add a little and get that nice flavor to your food without waste. I am sold on this product and always keep a continual supply on hand. One container goes a longggg way! Great value and love the convenience of reordering when needed. Thank you for a GREAT product!
on May 14, 2016
I've been searching for salt that's ground to the consistency of powder, and this is it. While intended for popcorn, I use it as table salt. It's so powdery fine that it distributes more uniformly over food than traditional table salt which is more coarsely ground. After restricting the shaker to one single hole, it puts out the perfect controlled dusting of salt over food. In using this product, I use less salt overall on food as it distributes more evenly without over-salting. And yes, it is great on popcorn as it sticks to the corn better than table salt. Excellent product.
on January 13, 2015
I'm a popcorn addict, and I like it really salty. If you do, too, this stuff is what you need! Regular salt doesn't really stick to the popcorn, it just falls to the bottom of the bowl. This salt does stick because it's so fine-grained. It works even better if you drizzle your popcorn with a bit of butter first. What I do is melt the butter, slowly pour it over the popcorn in a bowl, then shake it up to disperse. Next, I add a few light pinches of this salt (all you need honestly, it goes a long way) and shake again. It's delicious!
I'd also recommend mixing in some cheese powder (also available on Amazon) and/or actual shredded cheese. I can eat this for dinner, it's so good.
on June 5, 2013
We've tried every kind of salt imaginable for a variety of cooking. This salt is excellent on popcorn and veggies. It is so fine that it gives you all of the flavor without that crunch. A little goes a long way so be careful when pouring from the container. About the container... Put it in something else if you can. Just remember - those cute theater shakers rust to beat the band. If you are going to use them - unscrew the lid when finished and cover the container with a baggie - then screw the lid back on. Keeps the salt fresh and dry and helps the container last longer. Just my opinion of course.
on June 11, 2014
The fine powder like salt sticks to our kettle corn. Unlike those who use morton salt this product is much better.
I will be ordering more soon. As a matter of fact I need to order a dozen more now.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.