Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 8, 2016
I usually use Flavacol popcorn seasoning (available on Amazon), but I purchased this popcorn salt to use when making popcorn for health conscious friends when they cheat a little on Movie Night. I didn't want to try to explain the artificial coloring and artificial flavoring in the Flavacol. I popped a batch of popcorn using organic popping corn (Great Northern, available on Amazon), organic coconut oil and this popcorn salt. I was impressed! Simple as this treat was, I think I liked it as well as the popcorn made with Flavacol.

I used a stove top popper with a hand crank to stir the popcorn as it's popping, and I simply dumped in the ingredients and started turning the crank. The very fine grain salt was very uniformly applied to the popcorn and it adhered very well with no loose salt in the bottom of the bowl afterward. I used 1/2 cup of popping corn, 1/4 cup of coconut oil and 1/2 teaspoon of popcorn salt. Delicious! It's also a fairly healthy snack. If you want some variety, try adding garlic powder, onion powder, nutritional yeast (sort of cheesy/savory), smoked chipotle powder (caliente!), taco seasoning, etc.
7 people found this helpful
on March 2, 2015
PERFECT consistency for putting onto popcorn!! Good sized holes so when you go to pour the salt, it doesn't dump a ton on. I think I use FAR less salt because it actually dissolves immediately in my mouth versus after it's already headed into my stomach as is the case with sea salt or regular. I make popcorn about once a week and went through a one pound container of regular salt fairly fast. I think this is going to last me a year or so!

Not sure what the additional ingredient is though, which I'm going to look into, but for now, it made made my popcorn SO much better and I"m very happy with it, and of course, SUPER fast shipping.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 25, 2016
I wanted a tasty light-weight salt for my air-popped popcorn and a friend recommended this brand. I couldn’t find it in the stores so I was happy to run across it on Amazon, and at a reasonable price. Wow – tastes great and covers nicely. I even find that I use less salt, so that’s a plus. I pair it with Winona Pure Popcorn Butter Theater Style spray - $2.67 at Walmart. It’s low-calorie and helps the salt stick to the popcorn. Yummy! I also use this salt on potatoes, veggies and meat. The large container will last forever. I’ve passed on the recommendation to friends and family and they’ve also fallen in love with it. You won’t be disappointed with this one.
on May 14, 2016
I've been searching for salt that's ground to the consistency of powder, and this is it. While intended for popcorn, I use it as table salt. It's so powdery fine that it distributes more uniformly over food than traditional table salt which is more coarsely ground. After restricting the shaker to one single hole, it puts out the perfect controlled dusting of salt over food. In using this product, I use less salt overall on food as it distributes more evenly without over-salting. And yes, it is great on popcorn as it sticks to the corn better than table salt. Excellent product.
on July 8, 2016
Love this popcorn and nut salt! I have purchased a couple of these over the years. Not only do we use it on popcorn made at home, but it is great on french fries as it sticks to them! I hate using regular salt that falls off when you sprinkle it on. This is so fine in texture that you can add a little and get that nice flavor to your food without waste. I am sold on this product and always keep a continual supply on hand. One container goes a longggg way! Great value and love the convenience of reordering when needed. Thank you for a GREAT product!
on January 13, 2015
I'm a popcorn addict, and I like it really salty. If you do, too, this stuff is what you need! Regular salt doesn't really stick to the popcorn, it just falls to the bottom of the bowl. This salt does stick because it's so fine-grained. It works even better if you drizzle your popcorn with a bit of butter first. What I do is melt the butter, slowly pour it over the popcorn in a bowl, then shake it up to disperse. Next, I add a few light pinches of this salt (all you need honestly, it goes a long way) and shake again. It's delicious!
I'd also recommend mixing in some cheese powder (also available on Amazon) and/or actual shredded cheese. I can eat this for dinner, it's so good.
on June 11, 2014
The fine powder like salt sticks to our kettle corn. Unlike those who use morton salt this product is much better.
I will be ordering more soon. As a matter of fact I need to order a dozen more now.
4 people found this helpful
on June 5, 2013
We've tried every kind of salt imaginable for a variety of cooking. This salt is excellent on popcorn and veggies. It is so fine that it gives you all of the flavor without that crunch. A little goes a long way so be careful when pouring from the container. About the container... Put it in something else if you can. Just remember - those cute theater shakers rust to beat the band. If you are going to use them - unscrew the lid when finished and cover the container with a baggie - then screw the lid back on. Keeps the salt fresh and dry and helps the container last longer. Just my opinion of course.
2 people found this helpful
on December 29, 2014
Just one tiny pinch and it perfectly salts your popcorn. I got this because normal salt does not evenly season the popcorn. This is just plain powdered salt, no flavoring or any other seasonings added, in case you were wondering. You get plenty of salt, this 24 oz container is more than enough to last a few years lol I did not expect it to salt the popcorn so easily, seriously just one pinch can salt an entire 5 oz of popcorn.
on April 19, 2018
It's the salt you need for popcorn! It's also the salt you need to put on unsalted nuts when somebody else in the house buys them. One container will last a lifetime.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.