Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Popcorn & Nut Salt - 24 oz
Size: Pack of 1|Change

on August 8, 2016
I usually use Flavacol popcorn seasoning (available on Amazon), but I purchased this popcorn salt to use when making popcorn for health conscious friends when they cheat a little on Movie Night. I didn't want to try to explain the artificial coloring and artificial flavoring in the Flavacol. I popped a batch of popcorn using organic popping corn (Great Northern, available on Amazon), organic coconut oil and this popcorn salt. I was impressed! Simple as this treat was, I think I liked it as well as the popcorn made with Flavacol.

I used a stove top popper with a hand crank to stir the popcorn as it's popping, and I simply dumped in the ingredients and started turning the crank. The very fine grain salt was very uniformly applied to the popcorn and it adhered very well with no loose salt in the bottom of the bowl afterward. I used 1/2 cup of popping corn, 1/4 cup of coconut oil and 1/2 teaspoon of popcorn salt. Delicious! It's also a fairly healthy snack. If you want some variety, try adding garlic powder, onion powder, nutritional yeast (sort of cheesy/savory), smoked chipotle powder (caliente!), taco seasoning, etc.
on March 25, 2016
I wanted a tasty light-weight salt for my air-popped popcorn and a friend recommended this brand. I couldn’t find it in the stores so I was happy to run across it on Amazon, and at a reasonable price. Wow – tastes great and covers nicely. I even find that I use less salt, so that’s a plus. I pair it with Winona Pure Popcorn Butter Theater Style spray - $2.67 at Walmart. It’s low-calorie and helps the salt stick to the popcorn. Yummy! I also use this salt on potatoes, veggies and meat. The large container will last forever. I’ve passed on the recommendation to friends and family and they’ve also fallen in love with it. You won’t be disappointed with this one.
on May 14, 2016
I've been searching for salt that's ground to the consistency of powder, and this is it. While intended for popcorn, I use it as table salt. It's so powdery fine that it distributes more uniformly over food than traditional table salt which is more coarsely ground. After restricting the shaker to one single hole, it puts out the perfect controlled dusting of salt over food. In using this product, I use less salt overall on food as it distributes more evenly without over-salting. And yes, it is great on popcorn as it sticks to the corn better than table salt. Excellent product.
on June 11, 2014
The fine powder like salt sticks to our kettle corn. Unlike those who use morton salt this product is much better.
I will be ordering more soon. As a matter of fact I need to order a dozen more now.
on May 10, 2014
I eat popcorn as a snack, it is my favorite snack, I scour the internet for different varieties I have not had, I have my favorites. I bought this popcorn because of what I read, smaller granules = better taste because more sticks to the popcorn. In my experience with this product I have not had those results. All my salt still falls to the bottom of the bowl and I find I am using more of this stuff than the regular salt I always used. And this stuff is expensive! Should have just stuck with what was working, normal salt. I know I will not buy this again.
Very fine! Just what I was looking for. I make popcorn pretty much every night and i only use 'Popcorn' salt on it cause it actually stickers to your popcorn. A large amount like this is so much better than buying those small ones you see in the popcorn isles. Very pleased. Will re-purchase!!!
on December 29, 2014
Just one tiny pinch and it perfectly salts your popcorn. I got this because normal salt does not evenly season the popcorn. This is just plain powdered salt, no flavoring or any other seasonings added, in case you were wondering. You get plenty of salt, this 24 oz container is more than enough to last a few years lol I did not expect it to salt the popcorn so easily, seriously just one pinch can salt an entire 5 oz of popcorn.
on July 29, 2015
Excellent product! I'm watching salt intake, so when I indulge in home-made popcorn, I spray it with olive oil and lightly dust it with this salt, which clings to the kernels and adds just a pinch of salt. If I do not use any oil, the salt tends to fall to the bottom of the bowl -- though it does get into nooks and crannies of the popcorn on the way to the bottom.
on May 6, 2017
I have recently started making my popcorn, this salt is great and lets you control how much goes into your body. It also works well for unsalted nuts or other snacks.
on November 26, 2017
No popcorn for me ever since I figured out I can "roast" raw nuts in the microwave and sprinkle this salt over then afterwards. Unlike regular table salt, this super fine salt sticks to the nuts and makes them sooo tasty!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.