Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 13, 2013
I'm a popcorn fanatic and this ranks as some of the best I've had! Very fresh and delicate texture, and the flavor is outstanding. I would get it again and again.
on September 8, 2013
I love this popcorn! I have not bought any popcorn for a good while because of the GMOs, I decided to search Amazon for Organic popcorn and am not disappointed. I ordered 2, 24 oz. bags. This corn popped nearly completely, I can count the unpopped kernels on one hand out of a full 6 qt,. stock pot---we really devour popped corn! . I do recommend using Coconut oil for popping corn as it is so healthy and I for one cannot possibly eat it strait out of the bottle--it is so healthy and withstands the high heat throughout the popping process. I was about to order an air popper yet, that would not allow me to consume the benefits of coconut oil and it uses electricity, (we have a gas stove). I am happy.

The company shipped quickly and I thank them for that. My package arrived USPS Priority mail, which I applaud over the other choices, 3 days after my order was placed...BRAVO! Pureformulas as a merchant of Amazon I plan to revisit this purchase over and over again. .
on June 2, 2013
I didn't think this would be much different from other popcorn. I ordered it randomly to go with a popcorn popper I was getting. I'm so glad I did !!! It's the best popcorn I have ever made at home. I highly recommend.
on October 27, 2012
I am constantly trying to find the most environmentally-conscious products possible, and sometimes they aren't always easy to find, so I was thrilled to discover this product. I'm very pleased with how nice and big the kernels pop, and how few "old maids" are left. Very high quality. I recommend this popcorn and I will certainly buy it again.
on February 22, 2013
This is great popcorn. I make it in the microwave in a paper bag with a little oil. 1/2 cup of kernels makes about 10 cups popped. Very few unpopped kernels. Great for carmel corn.
on March 11, 2013
This is my family's favorite popcorn! I love that it's non GMO! We pop it in an air popper and then toss it in melted organic coconut oil and raw honey with a sprinkle of sea salt!!! The best "kettle corn" over!!!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 13, 2015
This popcorn is delicious. I'm very happy with my purchase. I make it in my Whirley Pop maker on my gas stove with coconut oil and ghee. Then I sprinkle some nutritional yeast and salt on when it's finished popping. YUMMY!! Very happy with purchase!
on March 20, 2013
We've been using this popcorn for about a year now and it's great. We use a West Bend Stir Crazy popper and love it. It's great that this is non-GMO. Popcorn tastes as good if not better than any other brand we've tried and almost all of the kernels pop. What more do you want from popcorn?
We've had this before and we will get it again. Great brand for freshness. Only one or two bits left un-popped. We make it in a brown paper lunch bag in the microwave. 2 TB corn and 2 minutes time. (your time may vary). Perfect every time!
on July 18, 2014
This is great tasting popcorn for sure, but I do want to warn people who may be using a microwave popcorn maker. I have a microwave popcorn maker that I love because it makes making popcorn much easier, but this popcorn does not pop as well or as quickly in it than the previous brand of popcorn I was using. I switched to this because I wanted an organic, healthier popcorn option. The flavor is great and I do really like it, I just wish that it popped more quickly in the maker so that it wasn't over cooking some kernels while not cooking others. For anyone who isn't using a microwave popper though, this is a great option for delicious, healthier popcorn!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question