- Series: Brill's Studies in Epistemology, Psychology and Psychiatry (Book 3)
- Paperback: 207 pages
- Publisher: Brill Academic Publishers (February 1, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004096809
- ISBN-13: 978-9004096806
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,053,040 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Popper's Views on Natural and Social Science (Brill's Studies in Epistemology, Psychology and Psychiatry)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Colin Simkin was Professor of Economics at the Universities of Auckland (1946-69) and of Sydney (1969-80). Before that he and Sir Karl Popper were Lecturers at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand, and became life-long friends. He has published many articles and three books on economic subjects.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?