Other Sellers on Amazon
Popsicle Molds Ice Pop Maker Tupperware Quality 6 Pieces BPA Free Clearance Sale
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POPSICLE MOLDS - Easy to make homemade treats for kids. These all are BPA free.
- ICE POP MAKER - These are oversized. This allows children to get lots more yummy healthy treats.
- VENTED - Include slotted holes in the sticks for easy removal.
- GUARANTEE - Backed by our 100% no hassle refund guarantee. If you dont love this, return it anytime for a 100% no hassle refund. With that no risk guarantee simply add one to your cart now.
- NO STICKY HANDS - These Popsicle makers have a drip tray at the base of each one, so no more sticky hands.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Popsicle Molds Ice Pop Maker Tupperware Quality 6 Pieces BPA Free Clearance Sale
Zoku Classic Pop Molds B00CDL33Q2
Nuby Garden Fresh Fruitsicle Frozen Pop Tray B00KFP6NHO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SMLMarketing||L&J Quality||MT BAKER MERCANTILE||Amazon.com|
|Color||Green||Green - Yellow||Classic Pops||Multi|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Plastic||Phthalate Free, BPA Free|
Why buy expensive store bought chemical filled treats?
Why Mamasicle popsicle molds are superior to similar products:
-Jumbo oversized filling station. Easier to fill with all your healthy juices and smoothies. Kids love the larger ice pop maker treats.
- These are built to last and use Popsicle molds tupperware grade rather than cheaper plastics.
- At Happy-Homes we are a family run business that uses are own products. That said, when we produced these we demanded that they were BPA free.
- Vented Popsicle sticks. This creates freezing within the stick allowing for easier removal of the popsicle from its case.
- These Popsicle makers have their very own built in drip tray. No more sticky fingers.
We have a no hassle 100% guarantee refund policy. If you use this and do not love it, simply return it for a full refund.You have nothing to lose. Consider picking up an extra one for more yummy treats or as a gift.
Top Customer Reviews
1. a squeezable pancake batter bottle to fill these if you are using a creamy mix or it might be hard to fill the molds evenly.
2. Snap the covers on before placing the pops into the stand because the stand bends a bit when you press down on the pop making it hard to center the cover. Prolonged pressing might also wear out the stand in time.
3. Run the pop under warm water to loosen it or let it sit out for a minute or two before attempting to remove the pop.
1. Each mold can be removed from the base unlike some molds where all pops are stuck together. It makes serving so much easier.
2. The plastic molds are thick and well made. They didn't have the oily film on it like some plastic products have.
3. The molds only hold about 3.25 oz. of liquid so it is a good portion size for kids.
4. The sticks are designed to catch drips, however the shape makes it hard to eat the last bit of ice cream because the sides of the drip catcher get in the way. Not sure if a small child could manage well towards the end but hey, it has a drip catcher. The design also creates a nice snug fit to keep air and freezer smells out of the mold.
None really. If these hold up for a few years I will be very happy.
The plastic seems to actually be even higher quality than the Tupperware brand itself. (My family had a true Tupperware-brand popsicle mold set when I was a child, and these Mamasicles molds are much, much, much better.)
Previously, I had ordered a very similar-looking popsicle mold set sold by a different brand, and promptly returned them because the quality was so poor.
These Mamasicles molds rinse clean of the Method dish soap that I use so much easier than the other plastics that I have to wash.
And the drip-catching feature actually works, unlike the true Tupperware-brand molds that my family had when I was a child.
I found that the easiest way to remove the sleeve from a popsicle is to just place your hand around the sleeve for a few seconds, which warms the surface of the popsicle more evenly and quickly than running the sleeve under warm water from a faucet. Then then sleeve slides off effortlessly, and cleanly, without taking any popsicle with it.
The only minor issue that I noticed where Mamasicles could improve their design is in the plastic stand that holds the molds in place in your freezer. It bends too easily toward the center when inserting each pop mold, causing some to spill over the top. If the stand had a support down the middle, then the stand wouldn't warp when inserting the pop molds. Other than that, this is a superior product overall.
I had originally purchased the cheap kind you can pick up at the grocery store. Too small. Picked up another set at TJ Max for 3 bucks. It was the type that all four pops were in the same tray and you had to take them all out to remove one. It was destroyed the second day after the baby pulled it out of the freezer and dropped it. It snapped in half leaving sharp jagged edges. Don’t bother with the cheap ones. They do not save you money in the end.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use these because I like to eat healthy so these are amazing. I love putting fresh juice in them just great