Poptropica Adventures - Nintendo DS
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Explore an amazing world - Run and jump through three amazing Poptropica islands.
- Create a character all your own! - Customize the look of your avatar with new clothes, hats, hair styles and more!
- Build a collection like no other - Find gadgets and items as you progress in the game and complete your quests.
- Mini game challenges - Complete the quests and unlock a host of minigames that provide more challenges and variety.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In Poptropica, players explore islands and solve quests.
There are 6 basic games:
- Catch, where you catch things.
- A maze, where you guide helicopters, boats, and rockets through a maze.
- Jumping game, where you jump on crystals, window ledges, or wood.
- Racing game where you jump over things, or duck under things. (There's also a glitch with this game in Mythology when you're racing the messenger and the messenger gets ahead of you. This glitch doesn't happen in any other islands.)
- Another maze, where you connect pipes together to let water or electricity flow through.
- Dodge, where you just avoid things thrown at you.
Here's what I like most about it:
- It's perfect for on-the-go Poptropica. (I love playing the game online, but I also like the idea of playing the game outside, on trips, etc.,)
- It's got a great arcade at the end which is based on your games, but has an interesting twist.
- It has good graphics!
Here's what I don't like about it:
- The games are repetitious, and the tasks are a little boring.
- There are too few islands! I was expecting four islands, plus museum, but there are only 3, then a museum island.
Would I buy it again if I had a chance to try it out first? Yes, but I would love it if Poptropica released another DS game with more islands and more challenging quests.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was such a disappointment. It was only a few islands and my kids beat it in a few hours. There are way more islands online and we thought this is how this one was going to be.Published 3 months ago by Christina
Came sooner than i expected Game looks new. With case, cover and instructions. This is probably new, I remember thinking how the case cached when i opened it.
This was for my brother and I haven't seen him play it that often but he definitely initially loved it and there was nothing wrong with it.Published 10 months ago by Karla Lopez