- Series: Routledge Contemporary Asia Series
- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (November 7, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415692849
- ISBN-13: 978-0415692847
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,826,425 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Asian Popular Culture in Transition (Routledge Contemporary Asia Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"This volume is a welcome addition to Asian studies in general, and offers an encouraging glimpse into the health of this branch of research." - Pacific Affairs: Volume 86, No. 4 – December 2013 - University of Victoria, Timothy Iles
About the Author
John A. Lent is publisher and editor of the International Journal of Comic Art, Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania, USA.
Lorna Fitzsimmons is Associate Professor and Coordinator of the Humanities Program at California State University, Dominguez Hills, Los Angeles, USA.