- Series: Themes In British Social History
- Paperback: 246 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (July 31, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0582489547
- ISBN-13: 978-0582489547
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,461,666 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Popular Cultures in England 1550-1750 (Themes In British Social History) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources in history
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?