- Series: Popular Dictionaries of Religion
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; New edition (December 18, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0700710515
- ISBN-13: 978-0700710515
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,662,855 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Popular Dictionary of Shinto (Popular Dictionaries of Religion) New Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Back Cover
This dictionary is a comprehensive glossary and reference work with more than a thousand entries on Shinto, ranging from brief definition of Japanese terms to short essays dealing with aspects of Shinto practice, belief, and institution from early times to the present.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A helpful book for individuals interested in learning about Shintoism, or Japanese culture.Published 11 months ago by Ashkaa
This book is very informative about the decline of Western educational standards but doesn't say much about Japan's nationalist religion. What's with the british flag on the cover?Published on October 18, 2002