Popular Playthings Outta Gas Brainteaser Game
|Price:||$10.25 + $4.67 shipping|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by JAMberry Books etc.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Popular Playthings Outta Gas is a slide-type puzzle that provides hi-test fuel for your brain
- Choose a challenge card, then slide the vintage gas station and cars to match the illustration shown
- Includes 12 challenge cards, so you can solve one and then move on to the next
- An ideal travel puzzle for age 8 and up
- Popular Playthings provides award-winning toys that encourage learning, creativity, social interaction, and good old basic fun
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Popular Playthings Outta Gas is a game that provides hi-test fuel for your brain. This new slide-type puzzle is packed with detail, featuring a vintage service station. There are classic cars, gas pumps and a special flip-up building that covers up the open space found in traditional slide puzzles. Flip up the gas station ofice, then slide the cars, pumps and service bay up, down and across, to match the illustration shown on the card. When you've solved the challenge, select another challenge crd and solve the next one. Includes 12 cards. For age 8 and up. All the pieces are attached to the game board, making Outta Gas the ideal travel puzzle. Popular Playthings provides award-winning toys that encourage learning, creativity, social interaction, and good old basic fun.
From the Manufacturer
Outta Gas. is an entirely new type of slide puzzle. It's three-dimensional, has incredible detail, and features a special flip-up building that covers the traditional open space. The end result is a complete miniature gas station with vintage cars, gas pumps, office, and a service bay with a floor lift, workbenches, and oil drums inside. After you've arranged the cars and pumps to solve the twelve challenges on the back of the puzzle, you can make up your own and challenge your family and friends.
There are no customer reviews yet.