BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Popular Sheet Music Hits
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 25, 2014
My main complaint was that it was too hard to keep the book open. Also...guess I'm not familiar enough with sheet music, but I didn't think it was Easy Piano. And third complaint is that there were several songs I'd never heard before. Probably nothing wrong with the book, otherwise, but it just was one that I shouldn't have ordered. .
on November 8, 2013
I got this for my wife whose a wonderful pianist but also for my 7 y/o daughter. She actually loves it more and plays songs all the time from this book. Good mixture of older and newer songs. Score!
77 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2009
An excellent choice for the piano player who has advanced a bit but still needs a more simplistic arrangement to be successful with their music. Very nice selection of songs and currently being enjoyed by myself who played the piano for many years and then had a long time without the time to sit down and play. This book is helping me brush up on my skills!
on November 24, 2014
Nice arrangements. This book is not for a beginner. I've been playing a couple years, and I find it challenging but enjoyable! If your a one at a time hander, forget it! Beginners should not be buying sheet books anyway, they should be buying videos and teaching materials. Those items will have music chosen specifically for its balance.
on February 19, 2015
AMAZING compilation of the oldies but the goodies! I am SO glad this includes God Bless the USA and Somewhere out there (from American Tail) two classics I grew up with. All the songs are challenging and have a variety of chords. Very happy with this purchase! Recommended for 3rd or 4th level players (intermediate).
on March 29, 2012
Excellent book! I would call my piano skills intermediate. Although a few of the songs are very easy, the rest were sufficiently challenging to nail down after a few sessions. They sound better than most "easy" piano books. My favorites are Over the Rainbow, Somewhere Out There, and As Time Goes By. But really they are all good. This is my favorite book in my collection. The downside: The binding will not lay flat and even though I have tried bending the book inside out, it still turns the pages on me.
on May 18, 2010
I read the reviews for this book and thought that it would be ideal for a beginner piano student like myself. Unfortuantely, I was disappointed. It is for the more advanced beginner student. I liked the song choices in the book, but I have to wait a while before I can actually play most of the songs in the book.
on December 30, 2015
Music was fun and easy to play. I am thoroughly enjoying playing through this book. I am just returning to playing the piano after about 15 years of not playing and it is a good book to warm up with.
on March 29, 2016
This has an excellent selection of songs, and they are all fairly easy to play. If you are just beginning and would like to play more than folk songs, this is for you.
on February 24, 2015
This book is advertised as "Easy Piano". However, I found it to be quite difficult. Many other books that I ordered that were "Easy Piano" were all exactly as advertised. I have taken piano for 7 years so I think that I am probably a good judge of this book.