Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 2, 2014
This really is as cute as pictured. I got it in the green. The color is fantastic. If you have small items in your purse that you have to dig for, this would be a nice way to keep them within easy reach. It does have a clip. It could be attached to a back pack or a belt loop.
It would also make a nice gift card holder.
22 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 5, 2014
Pastel colors, nicely made. Update: I had previously stated that the clip was not strong enough to prevent being snatched, and I was wrong. The clip is aluminum and attached well. I apologize.
on July 10, 2014
A true hidden gem on Amazon! I ordered this coin purse to actually fit my iPod nano 7th generation along with some headphones. It fits perfectly...such a relief since nothing else really works to carry a little iPod nano!! The only hitch is you have to wait a couple weeks while it ships factory direct but it is worth the wait.
Good construction..surprisingly not cheaply crafted. Two pockets mimic a real backpack in miniature.
on July 15, 2014
These are the cat's pajamas! They are the perfect size for a few packs of fruit snacks or a small toy or two. They are well-made too! I am quite pleased with this purchase.
on July 21, 2015
Cute Ideal poor quality I notice the little label on the outside pocket seem to be poorly stitched. I literally pulled the loose stitching the label came right off. No big deal I like it better without the label, the velcro that secure to outside pocket stitching same problem. Looking over the entire Women Cool Backpack Flower Coin Purse I see poor quality of work in the stitching, the loop for the clip completely came out of the stitched seam on the back and the zipper catches in the seam.
on May 22, 2017
I still have this after years and it's so cute! But the clip did end up becoming lose, but I just taped it and I actually use it as a coin purse or just for small things.
on August 11, 2016
So small - my 3 year old granddaughter took it to play with it.
on August 5, 2016
I thought I'd like this even if it was a little messed up, but I was very wrong... The front pocket is too small for anything and the craftsmanship was simply below par, which I was already not expecting very much from. I might use it to store some small items, but I can't use it every day like I would have liked to.
on May 23, 2017
like it
on May 31, 2014
this is a good purchase! my daughters love it! I bought this at less than $2 each and I was not expecting much from it since it's coming from CHina (I think). To my surprise, it didn't feel and look cheap!