- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 29, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1482023709
- ISBN-13: 978-1482023701
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,919,172 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Population in Perspective: A Curriculum Resource Paperback – March 29, 2013
About the Author
PopDev (the Population and Development Program, Hampshire College) is a leading authority on population and the environment. http://popdev.hampshire.edu
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Paino Professor of Political Science and Women's and Gender Studies