- Series: International Studies in Economics and Econometrics (Book 19)
- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1987 edition (September 30, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 902473603X
- ISBN-13: 978-9024736034
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,397,767 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Population-Sample Decomposition Method: A Distribution-Free Estimation Technique for Minimum Distance Parameters (International Studies in Economics and Econometrics) 1987th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured business strategy and leadership resources
Sponsored by Harvard Business School Press. Learn more about business concepts and strategies with these featured resources.