Enamel Teapot floral,Large Porcelain Enameled Teakettle,Colorful Hot Water Tea Kettle pot for Stovetop,Small Retro Classic Design (3.3L, style3)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍃NOT A WHISTLE TEA KETTLE : Teapot FULL-LOAD CAPACITY: 112 oz / 3300 ml, RECOMMENDED BOILING CAPACITY: 80 oz / 2400 ml. The floral turkish tea kettle has an enamel interior, premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC, healthy and safe, no rust, durable,which keeps your drinking water healthy and is easy to clean.
- 🍃THE LID IS LOOSE DESIGN : Loose lid designed look like a premium porcelain, easy to clean,Perfectly compatible with cold & hot food without worry about chips, nicks, cracks, and scratches.
- 🍃AMAZING GIFT : The enamel tea kettle is crafted with afloral pattern on its surface, which is a symbol of natural mysterious and purity. Beautiful packaging has also been designed. An exquisite gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Wedding, Decorations, Party and Tea Lovers.
- 🍃CAN BE USED ON MANY TYPES OF STOVETOPS : Including electric, ceramic, halogen, induction cooker,but don’t boil water on gas stove top!After boiling water, please stand still for a few minutes then use a towel to handle the teapot to prevent burning your hand.
- 🍃30 DAY NO-CHIP WARRANTY - Your purchase is backed by our exclusive 30-day No-Chip warranty - ALISTAR will offer a free replacement or refund if anything goes wrong with the product. That's ZERO risks!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product Name: Enamel tea kettle
Product Capacity: 2.5Quart, 3.5Quart, 5Quart
2.5 Quart: 5.5×5.5×4.7 inches
3.5 Quart: 6.7×6.7×5.7 inches
5 Quart: 6.7×6.7×7.7 inches
Weight: 0.8kg / 1.1kg / 1.4kg
Do not bang the teakettle down onto a stove's surface or work surface. Repeated banging may damage the exterior enamel.
Do not place the kettle on the heat source without having water in the kettle. Never leave a teakettle.
Do not put the hot kettle into the cold water,it may break the ceramic glaze.
Do not immerse the whole kettle in the water for more than 1 hour.It maybe cause the enamel rust.
Heating method: coal stove, induction cooker, electric ceramic stove, etc. Heat resistant handle, anti-scalding.
Before pouring from your teakettle, remove it from the burner and ensure the handle is in the upright position.