Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(5 star). See all 73 reviews
on February 1, 2016
Worth every penny! My girls have not stopped driving them. We have twin 4-year-old girls who fight over everything so we had to find 2 cars for the right price with the right features. The lights are fantastic and the music is great. They love the soft seats and that the navigation voice that tells them to buckle up! The only drawback is that they have to wait for a dry day outside to take a long drive - so the driving trips have been short carpet rides inside the house because they were Christmas gifts and there is too much snow outside! They love getting in and out of each others car - and I didn't know that the side doors opened before the purchase - they love that too! The front drag/carry handle is very convenient for transport. After looking at many models and different brands, I definitely feel I made the best choice possible for the quality and the money that we spent! And the bright pink color was a hit - what little girl doesn't love a bright pink car!
on September 29, 2016
Love this car!! We bought for our daughters 2nd birthday and though she is still learning how to drive it she likes to ride in it while we drive it for her! It's just the right size for her.. she is bit on the small side, we wanted to make sure to get her something that she could reach the pedals in. Also, even though she's a bit scrunched, it carries my 5 year old sister (who's on the taller side) with no problems as well. The pink is too cute! Our daughter loves Minnie Mouse, so we added a little personalization to it with some inexpensive decals and the pink really pops!! We've gotten so many compliments on this car!! And all the kids love it!! Highly recommend!!
review image review image
on February 13, 2016
We bought this for our daughter's 2nd birthday and she can't get enough of it. The car is well made and has many great features such as the led headlights and wheels. Our daughter loves listening to music in her car and we love the parental remote control to drive the car for her while she is on the sidewalk.
review image review image
on May 7, 2016
Bought this car for our daughters 2nd birthday. She absolutely loves it! Everything works perfectly plus if your child isnt big enough then you can remote control it yourself...it was worth the $300.

Our product was originally received with a large crack due to shipping but the seller responded back & resolved the issue very quickly. I would recommend this product from this seller!! If I ever need to buy another in the future, I will be coming back.

One of the prior reviews stated the lights flash on the remote...it appears to depend on the low & high speed of the car. If the light isnt flashing then the car is on a low speed. If the light is flashing then its on a high speed.
review image
on July 3, 2016
This has been one of the best 1st Birthday presents for me I mean my daughter. It is a blast to drive, and the radio is loud enough to hear over the car. The remote let the car go about 50 feet away, and it gives you a little warning before it goes too far. The eating tray insert holds a bottle and has enough room for some snacks. Learning the remote takes a bit as you need to use the left and right button to straighten out the wheels, so I do recommend that if you little one is too small to steer that you take a few minutes before putting them in. When we first got it, the computer had an issue so the car would not start but the customer service was amazing. After about 20 minutes on the phone, I had the new part overnighted to me, and everything worked as described. The 5 point harness is super convenient but with minimal pressure; it can be snapped off, but the tray will keep them from being able to get out before you notice. The lights are amazing on the vehicle the preloaded music has provided 40+ hours of fun listening.'
on June 16, 2016
Originally purchased the pink car. It turned out to be a different pink other than what was in the picture. The pink was very pale and not very attractive. I asked the seller to send me a white car and pick up the pink. The seller was kind and did just that. I am grateful.
on December 13, 2016
Delivered very quickly my daughter loves it
on September 12, 2016
This car is just the cutest ever for a two -year-old girl ! She absolutely loves it . The remote control for her dad ,the doors that really open, the color , the smoothness of the ride ---all delightful for a child
on December 2, 2016
This is a Great Product!!!!
I recommend it.
My daughter loves it.
on September 5, 2016
cool car to buy for a gift.