Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on December 1, 2012
How disappointing to receive this item, believing it would be like the picture shown. The material is very thin and it DOES NOT stand on it's own.
on February 5, 2013
This is a good simple tote bag. I like that it's double layered making it extra sturdy and large enough where I can fit textbooks, gym clothes, beach stuff, or groceries. The straps are thick and textured so the bag doesn't slide off your shoulders easily. However, I expected the bottom to have some sort of platform (so that it's kept straight and doesn't sink or conform to whatever is in there) but that's not the case. Luckily, it keeps its shape for the most part. The pockets are too small in my opinion to hold a water bottle, which was my original intention. There is a small patch of velcro at the top of each pocket to prevent your small items from falling out. The quality was better than I expected. Overall, I recommend it.
on May 3, 2011
These are well made, nice totes. They have a good amount of room for everything you would need. I bought these for my out of town wedding guests, and am going to fill them will snacks and stuff.

The only issue I have with my order is that these totes look like they can stand up on their own, from what the picture shows. I specifically bought these because I thought they could stand up. Well they cannot... Now I don't know what I am going to do, because if I give the hotel these with all the stuff in them I am afraid that the stuff will fall out when the hotel puts them down. I am also down to the time that I cannot order any more from another company...
on May 4, 2010
This is a larger bag, but perfect for taking to the beach, as it fits towels and a change of clothes very nicely. I'm the kind of person who likes pockets, so the two front pockets with velcro are nice, however I wish the inside had a zippered pocket to ensure important things like my wallet or camera can't just fall out if knocked over.
on April 29, 2010
I really like my tote! When I go to church, it seems I always have items to be delivered to others. I use this as a purse, and there is still plenty of room for those "items". So I only have to carry one bag. There's even room for my Bible. My only complaint is I WISH, oh how I wish, that there were pockets on the inside.
on March 26, 2014
I wasn't so sure about purchasing this bag just because when it comes to clothes and bags I prefer to see it in person before buying it. However I went ahead and purchase this anyway and I am totally in love with it. I can fit just about anything in it and the two pockets in the front are great for putting small items ( they are large pockets ).

The only think I wish this bag has is something to close the bag with. A button or zipper would've been nice. The opening of the bag is quite large and so if you're not careful things can fall out. I'm considering fixing this problem myself.

Other than that I love this bag and use it everyday for work as it can hold everything I need.
on February 7, 2013
I bought this as a present for my sister who had just acquired a Schnauzer dog. I decorated the straps and pockets with Schnauzer-design ribbon and added a Schnauzer pin and, heyho, my sister had a 'weekend' bag for her pooch! With its two external pockets and smart striped lining, it is not only useful but also most attractive. In addition, the straps are just the right length to be able to carry the bag on one's shoulder. With or without a personal decoration, it is a great buy!
I was so pleased with this bag that, four years later I purchased a second bag to embroider with my daughter-in-law's interior design company logo. The size is ideal for her to carry swatches of furnishing material and catalogues of furniture and fittings, and the smart black and white striped lining satisfies even her avant-garde taste!
on October 20, 2011
This bag is floppy with no solid bottom as it looks like it has in 6 of the 7 photos. I emailed for a return and maybe a refund of the cost of shipping also. I got an email saying they would do that BUT then went on to imply that I did not look at the 7 pictures good. If you consider buying this bag make sure you look good at the 1 picture that shows it correctly not the other 6 photos/.
on December 27, 2013
this is light weight but durable. i bought this for my daughter to put all her fake doctor supplies and toys in and carry around. she likes it and its cute.
on October 17, 2016
I like this bag. As the bag is completely fabric (not canvas), it does not stand up on its own as in the picture, but it is still a very useful bag. I use this to carry quite a few folders and notebooks on a daily basis, and it serves this purpose well. I

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.