Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on January 23, 2014
This item was not at all what I expected. The looks and feels cheap. It seems like it wouldn't withstand a lot of use. The bag wasn't as tall as it seemed in the picture and the handles are WAY too short to put over your shoulder to carry like a tote. It's basically like those grocery totes you in the store to reuse. I was looking for something that was basic but would look somewhat professional - this did not remotely fit the bill!

The seller had (until I contacted them) an icon that said "free returns" next to the prime shipping icon. I activated the return and when I printed off the return label it said that I was to pay shipping back! I contacted the seller who said their policy is that if the item wasn't damaged that they do not offer free returns! That icon was VERY misleading...and apparently they knew it because it's no longer on this listing!!! If I would have known there was not going to be free returns (as stated) I would have purchased from someone else or I for sure would have moved on. It was one of the only reasons why I ordered from them... So make sure you are buying what you want or you're going to be stuck with what you ordered...I no longer wish to deal with Fashion Rack as a seller and am not questioning if I will ever purchase from an outside seller again.

Buyer beware!
on August 4, 2011
I have been looking for a well made tote for my fund raising events that I could iron-on transfer the sponsor's logo. Well, I need look no further!! Perfect bag, perfect size, with a double inner pocket for cell phone & keys and a side pocket for a water bottle or sun glasses. They have a great variety of colors. I read the complaints about the smell, and I was skeptical about ordering, but I was pleasantly surprised. Then I noticed the complaint was from several years ago, so they must have addressed the issue. Quite honestly the ones I ordered did not have an odor at all. I will be buying more for my events.... lots more!!!
on September 2, 2012
My daughter's school prefers for kids to use tote bags instead of backpacks for kindergarten and this bag seemed like a perfect choice. I was satisfied with the quality when I received it, but after only a week and a half of light use, one of the straps ripped off. The bag only held my daughter's lunch bag and a small water bottle, so nothing heavy and she's not the sort of kid who'd be throwing this around. My reusable shopping bags from grocery stores have held up much better than this bag.
on November 3, 2010
Let me start out by saying that this is not a large bag! Not a tote to carry everything needed for the beach/pool, but for a quick jaunt, it's perfect. I can fit 3 beach towels (rolled), along with 3 bottles of water, goggles, sunscreen, and snacks. Creative packing will get you everywhere with this bag.

Yes, like some of the other reviewers have stated, it does smell like plastic/chemicals. However, I had to stick my nose right near the bag to smell it. If you have a very sensitive nose, it might be bothersome.
on March 24, 2011
I bought 20 of these bags in the Tropical Pink color to use as goodie bags for a bachelorette party. For the really low price these were of an excellent quality. I was really expecting some kind of cheap bag that would fall apart, but when they showed up I was really plesantly surprised. They are really good size and made of thick strong material. These were great as goodie bags for our party and all the girls used them to take out their stuff out to the pool as well.
on December 16, 2011
I was very pleasantly surprised when I received this tote. I wasn't expecting the greatest quality because it was so cheap in price. But I needed to buy an inexpensive tote for my Bunco group and I saw this and decided to take a chance. And I am glad I did! I really like it, is not too big or too small. It's more of a hand carried tote, versus a shoulder tote. But it perfectly suits my needs.
on April 9, 2014
I got this for going to the gym and pool within my apartment community. It does the job but looks cheap and not stylish. I won't take it anywhere else, maybe except a grocery store. Good enough for the price though.
This bag is really great. When I first got it in the mail it looked a lot smaller than the picture so I was a bit disappointed, but then the more closely I looked at the bag, the more I realized it was really the perfect size and that the bag I had been using before was actually a lot bigger than was necessary. It's very nice. I also thought the handles were too short initially, but now I see that they're just right.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.