- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: PublicAffairs (August 25, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560257415
- ISBN-13: 978-1560257417
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #390,924 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Port Huron Statement: The Vision Call of the 1960s Revolution
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And it shows the limitations of their revolt against the major institutions of capitalism at the time. Beautifully written, and important.