|Item Weight||13.45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.39 x 15.75 x 17.83 inches|
|Item model number||92306|
|Batteries||6 AA batteries required.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||92306|
|Cover Included||Thetford Corp 92306 Porta Potti 565E|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Porta Potti 92306 White Thetford Corp
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$58.96 (26%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||18.39 x 15.75 x 17.83 inches|
|Item Weight||13.45 Pounds|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILITY: Award-winning, top-of-the-line portable toilet, suited for RVs, boats, trucks, vans, healthcare, camping and even off-the-grid lifestyle
- DESIGN: Sleek, modern, and homelike look, Porta Potti Curve comes with a comfortable seat height, increased bowl size, and battery-powered flush
- FUNCTIONALITY: Easy to use and clean, Curve has an ergonomic carrying handle, an integrated toilet paper holder, and a tank level indicator
- SANITARY: Odorless and leak proof, the portable toilet has a sealed valve to prevent odors from escaping and a rotating pour-out spout for emptying the waste water tank without backsplashes
- OPTIONAL: The hold down kit helps secure the portable toilet to the floor, holding it in place while you're on the road
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Camco 41541 Portable Travel Toilet-Designed for Camping, RV, Boating and Other Recreational Activities - 5.3 Gallon
SereneLife Outdoor Portable Toilet with Carry Bag, Travel Toilet with Level indicator | | 3 Way Pistol Flush | Rotating Spout, for Camping, Boating, Traveling & Roadtripping
Thetford 92860 Porta Potti 135
Camco Portable Toilet Bucket with Seat and Lid Attachment - Holds 5 Gallons, Lightweight and Easy to Clean, Great for Camping, Hiking and Hunting and More (41549)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||18.39 x 15.75 x 17.83 inches||14.00 x 16.00 x 15.50 inches||16.50 x 14.60 x 16.90 inches||13.54 x 12.13 x 15.12 inches||13.40 x 16.10 x 13.80 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Thetford Porta Potti 565E is the original and best portable toilet It features a battery-powered electric flush with a sleek, modern homelike design and a comfortable seat height. Fresh Water Capacity: 4.0 gallons. Waste Water Capacity: 5.5 gallons. Average Flushes: 56. Dimensions: 17.6" height x 15.2" width x 17.7" depth.
From the manufacturer
Porta Potti 565E
The Porta Potti 565E is sleek, modern, and comfortable to give a homelike feel.
The homelike design features a larger toilet bowl size, comfortable seat height, and battery-powered flush.
Durable, easy to use and to clean.
The Curve separates, providing easy access to the holding tanks. With an improved water tank carrying handle and pivoting pour-out spout, easily empty and clean the Curve's tanks.
The integrated holder keeps the toilet paper conventionally affixed to the Curve. Close the compartment to keep the toilet paper clean and out of sight when not in use.
Easily monitor your Curve with the holding tank level indicator for fresh water and waste tanks. Average 56 flushes per tank.
Porta Potti 565E Portable Toilet
- Height with lid closed: 17-5/8", 44.8 cm
- Depth: 17-3/4", 45 cm
- Width: 15-1/4", 38.8 cm
Porta Potti 565E Features
50+ Flushes, 4 Gallon Fresh Water Tank & 5.5 Gallon Waste Water Tank
Entertaining a large crowd, or going on a long trip? The Porta Potti is designed for both personal and group use, With a 50+ flush capacity per single fill. You can spend less time with maintenance, and more time having fun.
Built For Comfort
The Porta Potti 565E has a sleek, modern design with a large bowl and comfortable seat height to give a homelike feel. It even has a battery-powered electric flush.
Integrated Toilet Paper Holder
Keep your toilet paper within reach but out of sight with our integrated toilet paper holder.
Tank Level Indicator
Eliminate the guess work with built in fresh water and waste water tank level indicators.
Convenient Mess-Free Pour Out Spout
Emptying waste is clean and simple with Porta Potti. The air tight valve prevents leaks, while the rotating spout lets you drain contents without splashing or spillage.
Sanitary Spout Cap
Cap and close the pour out valve after cleaning for maximum sewage control.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Based on other peoples reviews, its possible the frustrated ones didn't read the manual fully. The manual is your friend!
* It comes with a small supply of Deodorant/Waste Digestion (enough for 4 complete 5-gallon uses/refills)
* The waste cap also doubles as a measuring cup to use for measuring the waste dissolver liquid.
* The "Automatic Flush" feature only rinses out the tank, it doesn't open the valve to drop the waste into the holding tank.
* To go pee, Close seat, Open waste valve, press rinse button. If doing number 2, press the rinse button once or twice to fill the bowl with a little water, this will help reduce the solids from leaving streaks in the bowl.
* Recommend dumping waste in a public outhouse vs at home. This will help reduce possible splash-back in the toilet at home.
* Comes with everything in the box (Except water and toilet paper). It includes batteries, measuring cup, waste digestion/deodorant liquid, toilet paper holder.
* Standard toilet height making it feel like one is at home
* Cleanup is really straight forward
* Comes with a built-in toilet paper holder (works with Charmin "double rolls", but not "mega" rolls
* Battery operated water rinse feature - very quiet and effective.
* Works great for 5' or 6"3" people
* Unlike a regular toilet, the sitting stance for a tall person is a little awkward since one cannot tuck their feet under the toilet. That being said, the height helps reduce that awkwardness considerably from smaller porta potties.
* The "automatic flush" feature should have been called "automatic rinse" since you still have to manually open the waste valve.
*Great toilet if you are willing to spend some good money for the "gold standard" of porta potties. Your pregnant wife will love you especially while camping, or even if you have a house and the regular toilet is awkwardly located on the other side of the house.
This was purchased with my own money, no discounts other that Amazons decent prices and prime shipping.
I purchased the Thetford Curve for our small camper in May 2013. We camped throughout the Sierras that year but, crucially, never used the Curve as we traveled with family who had a motorhome. Thus, the Curve sat anchored to the floor plate without batteries or water and was never used.
In July 2014 I finally filled the Curve with fresh water, put in the six supplied AA batteries, and the prescribed amount of deodorizer in the bottom tank. It worked flawlessly and was indispensable for a man traveling with 5 and 2 1/2 year old girls. It performed without incident as we traveled from SoCal to Dinosaur National Monument and all over in between. I emptied the tank and refilled with fresh water as needed, and it was great.
The trip lasted a week and after getting home, left within a week to go to Oceano Dunes where, again, the toilet was great. Got home and cleaned the tank really well, kept water in the fresh tank and it was ready to go.
In April 2015 I fixed the toilet plumbing in our one bedroom house and the project went over a day. The Curve was brought in and put in the bathroom. Tried the button for the bowl water fill… nothing. Not a noise. Opened and replaced batteries. One of the Thetford supplied batteries had discolored, but there was no leakage or corrosion. Reassembled, nothing. Removed the battery pack and tested at the contacts, 9.2 volts right where it should have been on the circuit board. Tested the contacts at the connection to the pump, 9.2v for 1-2 seconds when the button was depressed (the amount of time the pump actuates to fill the bowl with a bit of water). Reassembled - nothing.
Removed the pump assembly. It looks factory new with no deposits, no mineral stains, no corrosion and the impeller spins freely. It makes no sound whatsoever when the button is depressed. Reassembled and contacted Thetford.
They replied quickly and informed me of the one year warranty. I explained the situation and as one would expect, it was too far out of warranty for free service. I didn't push the issue because I understand there is no way for them (or for you) to know whether or not I’m being honest. So I figured, “Meh, I’ll pay $30 for a replacement pump, not a big deal.” And here’s where the absurdity of the modern world comes in. How much might one expect the pump assembly for a $140 porta potty cost? $30? $40 $50? No no no, you think so small…
One Hundred Thirty Two Dollars and Forty Eight Cents.
For a toilet that I can buy new for $140 on Amazon.
So take this review for what it’s worth. You’re paying for a toilet that has no manual backup pressure system that, in my case, lasted a total of maybe 8 months and maybe 60 pump cycles and was kept indoors, clean, and cleaned out. Granted, I stored it with some water in the freshwater tank which is a no-no, but still, a complete and total failure after roughly 10 days total of usage? Maybe I’m just old fashioned, but it seems a bit wasteful to me. So consider a pressure system maybe? Something that will not rely on a microprocessor or batteries? Or end up like me, with a $140 piece of plastic and a wife and two daughters who you now have to send off to a dark pit toilet at night when camping.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on July 14, 2017
I had to rinse it a few times before all the bits came out, and I disinfected it with a bit of javex, and now it's good as new. I did put my nose very close to sniff, after the javex rinse, and only smell plastic and javex.
It is very comfortable to sit on, and I was so very happy to have this while up there!
Update, May 19th, 2018: After using my Curve for 2 years, only on the occasional trip, the electrical pump flooded because I put more water in the holding tank than I was supposed to, but looking in the tank it looked like it was only 3/4 full. Luckily, I ordered a manual pump from Amazon.co.uk for about 50 pounds, bought and installed a hose clamp onto the flex pipe attached to the new manual pump, and voila! a renewed and stronger Curve. I am upset because I just read on the net that the Thetford 550P is a bit smaller seat than the Curve, but the same reservoir holding tank size, and it has the manual pump already, which would have saved me $100 in repairs. That is why I don't like my Curve as much as I did, now. Instead of doing my business, it seems to be costing me more money. Anyway, learn from my experience.
For those who need to know, it's 265 lbs.