Solar Charger, Portable Power Bank 10000mAh Dual USB Battery Charger External Backup Power Pack for Cellphone Camera GPS Tablets and Other 5V USB Devices-Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 10000mah power bank equipped with a compact solar panel, which could recharge the battery itself under sunshine for emergency purpose while outdoor.
- Dual USB Port: 2A USB port for iPad/Tablets, 1A USB ports for cellphones or other electronic devices; very easy to use, press the button to charge and double click to stop charging
- Superior portability design, easily hang it on your bag pack with the strap, hands-free on the go, enjoy power while camping traveling outdoor activities.
- LED flashlight especially for emergency, just press the button twice, the LED will light up; 4 LED indicators show the charging and discharging process
- Rain-splash design ensures the device function smoothly when it's raining; Shock-proof feature ensures the device work properly even it crashes or drops
Customers who bought this item also bought
Great Customer Service
12 months worry-free product guarantee for every purchase from Oceantimes Technical support and always satisfied customer service all year! 100% Satisfaction!
About solar function:
The sun will charge this charger to 100% but due to current technology and limited size of the solar panels and the Solar Insolation in your area, it could take 8-21 days for a full 0-100% charge.
1. In order to fully activate the battery, please charge it via outlet or computer for 10 hours at least at the first 2-3 uses.
2. The energy transformation from solar to electricity is rather slow and the solar charging speed is subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate. In daily life, we highly recommend charge it via wall outlet.
3. Fully charging by outlet takes approximately 10 hours. Do not charge it all day nor over voltage.
4. For safety, DO NOT leave the power bank charging in car in case of high temperature and avoid crashing. Do not make charge while charging itself.
How to use it better:
1. For the first three times of charging, please use wall charger and make sure to charge it for at least 10 Hours to achieve maximum performance!
2. In general usage, we recommend charge the Power bank through your USB-charged Devices original cable via an adapter or computer to shorten the charge time. Charge time:around 10 Hours!
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Capacity: 10000mAh; Input: DC 5V/1A; Output: DC 5V/1A DC 5V/2A
Solar Panel: 5V/1.5W; AC charging time: 10hours
1*Solar power bank
1* Micro USB charging cable
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please give us an opportunity to improve your experience by contacting us through "Your Orders" tab in your Amazon account.
Top Customer Reviews
When using for playing Pokemon, my phone will now still lose charge faster that what this unit can provide. So in high usage applications the performance is a bit on the low side. Not bad for a pinch or backup, but not as fast/reliable as I would prefer. I guess you get what you pay for.
What we liked:
✔ The 10,000 mAh capacity
✔ 2 ports. My charging time is roughly the same as my OEM charger (LG G3).
✔ Built-in LED light
✔ Comes with 2 additional USB lights. These are really cool looking and bright. Haven't figured out where to use these though.
✔ The instructions are hilarious. (see pic). There's a part that says that "this device is not suitable for physically or mentally sick person"
What we didn't liked:
✖ Bulky and heavy
✖ The status light is constantly blinking if the solar panel is faced up
✖ You have to hit the power button to start charging the phone. However, because the status light is constantly flashing when there's any light, it makes you think that you're already charging. Make sure you check your phone and see that charging icon popup.
✏ Double click the power button to turn on the build-in LED light
We purchased this product with a promotional discount. We do not receive preferential treatment for a positive review. This is our honest and unbiased opinion.
If this review is useful to you, please mark it as "Helpful".
Thanks for reading!