GEERTOP 90X Portable Astronomical Refractor Tabletop Telescope, 360X50mm, For Kids Sky Star Gazing & Birds Watching
|Sale:||$33.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.51 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Magnification: 18X, 27X, 60X, 90X (6mm Eyepiece + Magnification = 60X; 6mm Eyepiece + Magnification with 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece = 90X; 20mm Eyepiece + Manification= 18X; 20mm Eyepiece + Manification with 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece = 27X)
- Refraction type / focal length: 360mm, Aperture: 50mm. Luminous: 0.139,Object lens focus:360mm. Theoretical resolution: 2,800 arc seconds, which is equivalent to 1,000 meters can be seen 1.357 cm apart two objects.
- ALTITUDE-AZIMUTH MOUNTING. The telescope is equipped with an altitude-azimuth mounting, can be moved vertically (altitude) and horizontally (azimuth).
- High quality optical glass lens, metal optical tube, aluminum table top tripod & 3 eyepieces
- It is a high-powered telescope, suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children to explore land & sky!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||8.27 x 3.94 x 17.32 inches|
|Item Display Weight||798 grams|
|Item Weight||1.76 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.16 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item GEERTOP 90X Portable Astronomical Refractor Tabletop Telescope, 360X50mm, For Kids Sky Star Gazing & Birds Watching
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GEERTOP (US)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 17.32 x 8.27 in||7 x 18 x 14 in||39 x 39 x 52 in||28.7 x 8.7 x 3.54 in||15 x 37 x 11 in||3.5 x 28.75 x 8.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.76 lbs||3.3 lbs||2.87 lbs||12 lbs||19 lbs||2.85 lbs|
The 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece not only increases the magnification of telescope but also correct the direction of the image. For example, a telescope, which has a magnification of 60X, will have a magnification of 90X when a 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece is used. Moreover, when the telescope is used to view landscope, the erecting eyepiece can straighten out the image.
The optimum magnification depends on what you are looking at. As a rule of thumb, the best image results from using a magnification, which is not more than 1.5X - 2.0X the diameter of the objective lens. For observation of moss heavenly bodies, a magnification of 75X - 100X can be achieved with a 50mm objective lens.
A lower magnification should be used for the observation of the stars. This provides a wider field of view and simplifies aiming the telescope at the desired object.
The maximum magnification should be used only for particularly clear objects such as the moon, which is relatively close to the Earth and very bright, permitting good resolution of details at high magnification.
Main tube x 1
H20mm eyepiece x 1
H6mm eyepiece x 1
1.5X Erecting Eyepiece x 1
90º Zenith mirror x 1
33cm height Aluminum tripod x 1
Lens cloth x 1