Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 27, 2009
I originally wanted one of the play pens that come with a detachable bassinet, but I am glad I got this one instead. Being able to roll my son around is great. I keep it at the foot of the bed so I can't breathe my germs on him as the doctor says, but he is still close by so it isn't a hassle to get to him. I also use it when I give him a bath, I dry, lotion and dress him in it. It will hold a baby up to 20 lbs., so it will be good for a while. This is my first baby and I love this bassinet.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 11, 2009
I previously owned the Snoopy version of this little bassinet. It was very portable and light weight. It's a snap to put together and fabric liner washed well. After a few years of use(I am a foster mom for newborn infants), the wheels wouldn't stay on. I recently purchased the same bassinet in another pattern. I was very disappointed with this new item. The bottom board wouldn't install properly(stayed crooked) and the clips to attach the frame to were not tight. When I pushed against the frame to make sure it was secure, it slid out of the clips. This happened repeatedly. There was no way I would use such an unsafe item and I called the company I had ordered it from to register a complaint. I bought it from them through Amazon.com. The customer service person was very helpful and I was issued a credit to my account for the bassinet. Perhaps the one I received was just poorly made but I will not use this brand of bassinet in the future.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 9, 2009
I love this light weight bassinet. I was travelling and needed something functional for a newborn baby. It's great value for money and very pragmatic. I found it very easy to assemble and it can be wheeled from room to room when sharing "baby duty".

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.