4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Portable WiFi and Bluetooth Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa by FABRIQ: Wireless Connectivity with Stereo Pairing for Multi-Room Sound
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- WIFI SMART SPEAKER: FABRIQ Riff is a portable voice and touch controlled multiroom speaker that uses Amazon Alexa Voice Service to play music, set alarms and much more. Just tap on the mic button and ask Alexa. FABRIQ Riff is a standalone Alexa device and does not require an Echo or Dot.
- PAIR 10 SPEAKERS: Using Wi-Fi, you can pair up to 10 FABRIQ speakers to create a multi-room audio system. Setup is easy and takes less than 5 minutes with the FABRIQ app.
- HOME AND TRAVEL: Bluetooth capability means you can bring your portable FABRIQ speaker anywhere you go. Unique fabric designs help your speaker blend in or stand out
- WIFI STREAMING: Play music over Airplay, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Spotify, TuneIn and access your books from Audible. Use bluetooth to connect to iPhone, iPad, Mac, Tablets, Laptops, or Computers
- SMALL SPEAKER, BIG SOUND. The 2” precision active driver along with 5W of power provide crisp clear sound at any volume.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FABRIQ Riff delivers big sound and Alexa skills within a compact package.
All FABRIQ WiFi Speakers come with Alexa built in so you can listen to music from your favorite streaming platforms. Pair them in stereo or connect up to 10 to build a whole home audio system. A built-in rechargeable battery with up to 5 hours of play time makes this wireless speaker great for home or travel
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than that, there's a lot to like: they look good, feel well-constructed, were reasonably easy to set up, and the sound quality is fine.
There are a few other minor nuisances:
There's an obnoxiously-loud voice when turned on, connecting, etc. I leave them on all the time & plugged in so it's not a big deal, but if I were turning them off & on a lot I would hate it & would return it because of that.
The minimum volume is still pretty loud. Annoying for listening to white noise at night; I couldn't place them on my nightstands like I planned, but from across the room it was OK.
I haven't yet gotten Alexa to work. At all. I hit the speech button & it sort of beeps then does nothing. One time it said "something went wrong". I didn't really buy it for Alexa, but if I did it'd be a bummer. Maybe with some configuration I could get it working, but it's definitely not as easy as "turn it on, connect to wifi, sign into Alexa, and go"
The mic, play/pause, and volume buttons are on this weird rubbery piece that blocks the charging port. That would sort of make sense if they were waterproof, but I don't think they are. Instead, it just means that since mine are always plugged in, the buttons are on this weird wobbly bit that won't close completely because the charging cable is in the way. It's bad design.
- Small, but sounds good for its size
- Loud enough for my purposes - to be clearly heard in large family room
- Looks very nice (I have the grey one)
- DLNA capability (pretty much not mentioned anywhere) allows integration/use w/SmartThings as noted above
- Must be plugged in 24/7 for power - as noted by many others the battery life is miserable
- Lost connection to network when powered down/powered back up - I had to reconnect it as if it had never been connected to my network. Since I'm going to have it on all the time this should not be an issue.
- USB cord provided is short, about 3' - unless you're plugging in to a connection on the countertop next to it, you'll need a longer cord
Overall appears will work very well for my purposes.
1. There is no way to turn off the bright white ring light at the bottom of the unit, it only has two settings: random flashing and always-on colorful party lights. I taped ove the one in the bedroom so I could sleep as it played music.
2. With only a 5-hour battery life, it needs to stay plugged into a USB power source if you want it to last overnight. But the USB port is located under the flap which controls the Alexa mic, pause button and volume controls. You can't push any of those buttons with USB connected.
3. If you want Pandora service, you need to switch to the Alexa side of the app. In the Alexa side of the app there is no way to control the volume of grouped speakers. Many of the features available on the Echoc Dot are not offered via the Fabrique app, including some of my favorite TuneIn stations.