Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 5,296 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5,496 reviews
on November 10, 2016
Works great as advertised. Can't compare them to others because this is my first bluetooth receiver purchase. I can definitely say that my ATH M50X lost not quality in sound with this receiver. This receiver keeps audio in tact and is very stealthy looking.
review image
22 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2016
I'm loving this little gadget. I drive a 2008 BMW 528xi, which has Bluetooth capability for phone calls but not for audio. My auxiliary port had something wrong with it and the sound only comes out of one side of the car. Plus the cord was annoying and ugly, especially since the port is behind the center console (basically in the back seat). I just plugged the mpow in, connected it to the phone, and it works perfectly. The sound is amazing, and I can hear the music on both sides of the car. This was a great investment, I'm really pleased with it.
on April 12, 2017
I try really hard not to write really long reviews, but this item deserves one. We bought two of these, and I am extremely impressed. One is plugged directly into an aux port, which is located in the center console, and it works perfectly. I notice no difference in sound quality as compared to using a cable, and having in the console with the lid closed does not effect the connection. The second car does not have an aux port, so it is plugged into an FM transmitter. Again, no difference in sound quality. If you need to use a transmitter, you can plug it directly into this unit by removing the jack, you do not need a connector. The hands free feature when receiving or making calls is super simple, just push the power button on the side to answer/hang up. Sound quality in the car is excellent, on the receiving end it is acceptable, but I imagine it would be better if the unit was not in the center console, but it still works. **One note** Make sure the battery is fully charged or the connection is spotty, and when setting it up for the first time, the connection will cut in and out several time, but clears up perfectly after a minute or so, so don't think it's defective, both of ours did this. We leave both plugged in via USB all the time, just turn the power off before exiting the car for long periods of time. Turn it back on and it will connect to your phone within seconds. I honestly could not be happier with these, and the price is excellent as well. Highly recommended.
on June 17, 2017
Works perfectly. Dual mode audio control works perfectly as well. Battery lasts a long time, and charges very quickly. Using it as a hands-free for phone calls also works great, as long as you position the unit properly. I've had instances where people have difficulty hearing me, because the unit was angled weird or not aimed at me. Great quality for the price, and the audio quality is crystal clear.
on February 26, 2015
This device is awesome! If your vehicle is an older model that did NOT come with Bluetooth for your phone (my car's bluetooth works on my smartphone for phone calls but not music) and has the audio jack port, this device is perfect! It's fairly small, pairs easily and functions great! Perfect for listening to my music (and phone calls) through my car's speakers!
review image
0Comment| 132 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2017
Disappointing! Wouldn't stay connected to my LG V20, kept disconnecting and saying that the device was not found. Amazon refunded my purchase.

EDIT: I was shipped another MPow Bluetooth Receiver by the seller. I am glad to report that this one works great and doesn't keep disconnecting from my LG V20. I have only used it twice but it is not a frustrating, annoying mess like the previous one. SO, I am changing my stars from 1 to 4. The customer service was great and I received a replacement very quickly. The only con I have and it is a big one in my opinion, is that the receiver is somewhat hard to connect and when you power it down, you have to go through the pairing process again when powering back on. Other than that it works great and allows me to listen to music and phone calls via bluetooth in my car. As a plus, if you have headphones that have removable cables and they attach via 3.5mm in the headset you can attach this receiver and you instantly have bluetooth headphones. The one thing that I have noticed is that the quality of sound doesn't seem to be lost as much as it can be with some bluetooth devices. Sound quality isn't as good as it would be with wires but it isn't a huge loss in quality. I am a happy customer now, Thank you Amazon and Mpow!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2017
My biggest gripe is that you have to turn it on even though it's plugged into the car. It fits in the console of our Honda Pilot and is plugged into the aux port and charger. Even when you turn the car on you have to hold the button down and turn it on so it will connect to your phone. Even if you've only been out of the car for 15-20 mins when you come back you have to turn it on again so it's kind of frustrating for in and out day to day running errands. Great for longer car rides though and the sound quality is really good. It was easy to set up and pair and haven't had problems with that since.
on July 1, 2017
This was great investment. Works with all iPhones up to my kids I phone7. Each child can log in/out easily and doesn't loose connection when playing. Plays perfectly threw my MB car system. Fits into groove compartment and activation is a breeze. Best way to have bluetooth at a super low price.If it runs out of power just use the cord include to continue your listening. Thanks.
on July 8, 2017
The receiver works great, only complaint I have is you have to hold down the button for 3 seconds for it to connect, I was under the impression it would connect automatically. Also, in the picture it shows a very small connector but the one it came with is actually a long cord which is a little annoying. I could have just kept connecting the auxillary directly to my phone and saved $15. Still use it every day regardless of those 2 small annoyances.
on July 31, 2017
Very nice device. Lightweight, easy to use, works as expected. No problems at all pairing with the iPhone, playing music from the phone on the car's speakers, or using it as a hands-free device for making and receiving calls. The only consideration to be aware of is that you have to switch to the aux input on the car's audio system before making or receiving a call. That's not a problem if you were already using the phone to stream music, but is a nuisance if you are listening to the radio or a CD. I like that it is rechargeable which allows a very clean installation with no extra wires.