Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on November 3, 2013
Gotta love this stove.

Drop in a gas cartridge. Depress the locking down bar. Turn the knob up until it "clicks".
Ta-Dah! Instant fire. No matches or lighter needed.

I use it to perk a pot of coffee while at the park reading my Kindle.
For a windscreen on the picnic table, I use the plastic case that it comes in, set up like a book.

Usually get about 5 or 6 pots of coffee out of 1 butane cylinder. Not bad.
I keep the partially used one in the stove, and a spare on hand.

This will be great for emergency cooking needs for a power outage, etc.
on September 25, 2011
I saw these first on one of the shows on Food network. I thought this would be a great idea as I hate using the side purner on the BBQ (there is no space around it!). This unit stores easily in the included case and works great on the picnic table or on a folding table. I have also taken it in the RV to use at campgrounds.

My only complaint is in heat adjustment. It seems to be very sensitive and is easy to get too low too quickly and cut off the gas and need to restart it. This is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.

That said, I highly recommend them and am considering a second one so I can leave one in the RV.
on November 2, 2016
i ve had similar ones.. go to walmart and get the 8oz butane bottles.. fast and easy to use! Get one for camping and emergency! the butane bottle pops out so you dont drain it..
on August 14, 2009
I have owned this for several months after reading about stocking a well supplied emergency preparedness kit in the event of an earthquake or other disaster.

I have two stoves (one at home and one at work) along with a dozen cans of butane fuel.

I actually use the stove for potluck days at the office where I can make my famous country breakfast for the staff. I keep some non stick spray for the fry pan and so the clean up is fast and the set up and take down of the stove is quick. This is a very portable device and I plan on taking it with me for camping trips.

I highly recommend it. 5 out of 5 stars!
on December 25, 2012
Well this is an item everyone should have....just in case. It's a little butane gas stove that works well everywhere. Fuel is cheap, the stove works well, and is safe and easy to light. Just the ticket for emergencies or for keeping things warm or cooking when you may be away from other sorces. It is reasonably priced, light weight, and has all kinds of possibilites for outdoor or indoor uses. Butane cartridges are easier to use and aren't as messy as having to use other sorts of fuel. Tried them all over the years and this product is simple and and something everyone could use almost anywhere. Once again trusty Amazon put me on to yet another item that was a winner.
on June 4, 2014
Thought it would be great and the "extra packaging" shows like a cover, so I thought it was perfect for my need. However, the packaging is cheap thin plastic and was broken on all the corners when it arrived. Opt in for a couple more bucks and get the one with the "case".
on December 30, 2013
I gave this range to all my family for emergencies with butane so it would actually function. I like the package it came in. The gift was appreciated by everyone I gave it to.
on March 14, 2016
Works great
on March 21, 2013
Bought this for household emergencies, Etc. Easy to set up in less than 1 minute. Good hot flame. Boils water in minutes.
on October 9, 2016
I live in a tiny cabin in the woods. This stove is what I cook on. If it broke I would buy another in a heartbeat...but it is holding up to daily use just fine. Very happy. Addendum. Lasted one year.