Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 17, 2017
This camping toilet is my favorite, I attached a photo that we took as a joke on the road, but in all seriousness it was a lifesaver! Traveling with 4 kids is crazy, and the toilet situation is so often awful. We usually use this as a camp toilet, in a tent at our site when the provided toilets don't feel sanitary. It makes it so easy. I totally recommend it for that! But the other day when we were driving and our baby was persistently weeping about lack of toilet and then wanted to use it, we obliged and all got a good laugh (including him) as he went by the side of the road. Good family memories, I'm a grateful mom for such a great tool.
review image
5 people found this helpful
on June 20, 2014
Taking into consideration all complaints, we used Poo Powder (kept a spill of liquid from occurring), duct taped the plastic insert onto the bag and seat and the final thing we learned, use bags that touch the ground, then the amount of product in the bag won't weigh on the little insert. The small bags are only good for one time small amount, nothing heavy. Because we each have bladder issues, causing several trips a night and oo Powder kept the smell waaaay down for urine, the other not tested.

All these things we discovered in the first 5 days of a 17 day camping trip & saved the nights especially when wilderness camping. Because the first part of our trip had a deadline, we moved every night, the ease to take apart & store this item quickly (especially in high winds and rain) made our trip a better success because of this camp toilet. The contents always dumped easily (& properly).
7 people found this helpful
on January 13, 2016
This is a MUST to have out in the field! I keep one in the service pickup and one in the tractor. When nature calls you can take care of business right then and there! Of course make sure you're not close to the farm-to-market road or that the neighbor doesn't see your tractor is stopped so they come to check on you. That could be a bit em-BARE-ASS-ing! ;-)
3 people found this helpful
on August 11, 2014
Used this on our last camping trip and it worked great! Hubby weighs over 210 and had no issues with the seat collapsing. We did not use the disposable bags that came with it, just used black trash bags and kitty litter. Don't use short bags, be sure your bag is touching the ground. And for goodness sake, don't throw your weight onto that poor little seat and lightweight legs - it's not meant for that! We take this with us with our motorcycle camper (pulled by the bike), so space and weight is definitely an issue and this was the perfect solution.
3 people found this helpful
on April 11, 2015
As a rural carrier with about 4 hours and no where to go to the bathroom, being female I needed something. When I read the review from the woman who had her "heavy" son use it and it worked, that sold me. I have used it and it doesn't collapse stays sturdy in "non sturdy" ground. Since I weigh 200 pounds with arthritis this was necessary, not just a convenience. Well worth it. I would buy again in a heartbeat.
2 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2014
Kind of cheap for the money. Also the seat is small. There is a small ring that holds the bag. The ring fits inside the rim of the seat. My ring does not fit properly. It is too big and will not lay flat, allow the bag to fall when you stand up. I ended up using a kitchen trash bag with pull ties instead. Over all, this toilet was better then walking to the bathrooms at 2:00 in the morning at the camp ground.
One person found this helpful
on November 14, 2016
This is ideal for small women and children. The ring opening is about one third smaller than than a regular toilet and the legs are made of 1/2 inch i.d. tubing. It MUST be used on a hard surface , hard packed dry dirt is okay. It must be used with extreme caution for most men. This being said it beats nothing if you are careful !!!
on September 5, 2017
Terrific! It worked perfectly and was so handy. Just make sure you don't sit down hard on it.

Probably not for people over 200 pounds.
on September 8, 2016
When you find yourself away from a restroom, on the road, camping, at the lake, or just at the park, this little package comes in very handy. It is very easy to use, clean and sanitary. I love it and will never travel without it!
on January 17, 2016
Very unsteady! If you bring it camping, the little plastic caps will come off and get lost after a few uses. The metal tube legs bent and became pretty much useless after one camping trip. If you decide to purchase this item for use in the mountains, I suggest bringing two boards to use as a base to put the legs on. Otherwise, if you use it on soft ground the legs will sink and bend. Not something I would buy again.
One person found this helpful