Best Choice Products Portable Shower Changing Tent Camping Toilet Pop Up with Bag
|Price:||$44.95 & FREE Shipping|
- This is a great way to make a private shelter for toilet, changing clothes or just camping
- It's ideal for use in forest, mountain areas or national parks, but also can be used in public parks, pool areas, beach and campsites
- It has a covered roof for extra privacy, windows to provide ventilation and a zippered door for ease of entering and exiting
- Great for conventions, trade shows, clothing vendors, etc
- Open dimension: 42.5" (D) x 42.5" (w) x 77"(h)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Best Choice Products presents this brand new camouflaging tent. This is a great way to make a private shelter for Toilet, changing clothes or just camping. It's ideal for use in forest, mountain areas or National Parks, but also can be used in PUBLIC Parks, pool areas, beach and campsites. It has a covered roof for extra privacy, windows to provide ventilation and a zippered door for ease of entering and exiting. We purchase our products directly from the manufacturer, so you know you're getting the best prices online. Features: waterproof polyester Silver coating for UV protection closed roof for added protection large zippered door for convenient access two (2) mesh windows for ventilation rust resistant and flexible steel frame for easy pop-up non-bottom design for keeping a clean room four (4) ropes & four(4) mounting stakes folds down to fit into round carrying case great for conventions, trade shows, clothing vendors, etc. Specification: camouflage color material PU coating, polyester, and steel (frame) open dimension: 42.5" (D) x 42.5" (w) x 77"(h) folded size: 23" diameter includes: one (1) pop-up tent four (4) ropes one (1) carrying case please note: our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly. Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections are normal for metal as the hand finishing process as we feel, adds character and authenticity to those items.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Leave the light outside at night or you will be putting on a puppet show. We didn't have any neighbors for miles so it didn't really matter, but in a more urban setting it will.
Look up some YouTube videos on how to fold it and you'll find it is a 10 second task, very easy! If they don't strip the links, here are 2 decent ones... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odcezc1zQM8 Here is another that takes it from the beginning....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB9GWBkeAjI
+ Relatively inexpensive
+ Pretty large actually. Plenty of room to move around.
+ It comes with tent stakes to make sure your little shelter doesn't fly away while you're doing your business.
+ It takes about 1 second to setup.
- The bottom doesn't have a floor. If it gets really windy and you haven't properly staked it this sucker will fly away, trust me.
- Either I'm dumb,which is quite possible, or this is the most difficult thing ever to put back in the bag. It folds up like one of those sun shades for car windows except that there are some extra twists in there. I felt like I was going to break it trying to bend it this way and that. I have no idea how I finally mangaged to get it in the bag again.
Overall it's a good poop tent. Highly recommended if you're sick of digging holes and watching your back for bears looking to take advantage of a distracted camper doing his business.
It's quite roomy inside and I am going to rig up a TP holder and supply stand to store wet wipes, sanitizing gel, and other items of need in a camping "privy".