Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Best Choice Products Portable Shower Changing Tent Camping Toilet Pop Up with Bag
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping|
- This is a great way to make a private shelter for toilet, changing clothes or just camping
- It's ideal for use in forest, mountain areas or national parks, but also can be used in public parks, pool areas, beach and campsites
- It has a covered roof for extra privacy, windows to provide ventilation and a zippered door for ease of entering and exiting
- Great for conventions, trade shows, clothing vendors, etc
- Open dimension: 42.5" (D) x 42.5" (w) x 77"(h)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Leave the light outside at night or you will be putting on a puppet show. We didn't have any neighbors for miles so it didn't really matter, but in a more urban setting it will.
Look up some YouTube videos on how to fold it and you'll find it is a 10 second task, very easy! If they don't strip the links, here are 2 decent ones... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odcezc1zQM8 Here is another that takes it from the beginning....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB9GWBkeAjI
+ Relatively inexpensive
+ Pretty large actually. Plenty of room to move around.
+ It comes with tent stakes to make sure your little shelter doesn't fly away while you're doing your business.
+ It takes about 1 second to setup.
- The bottom doesn't have a floor. If it gets really windy and you haven't properly staked it this sucker will fly away, trust me.
- Either I'm dumb,which is quite possible, or this is the most difficult thing ever to put back in the bag. It folds up like one of those sun shades for car windows except that there are some extra twists in there. I felt like I was going to break it trying to bend it this way and that. I have no idea how I finally mangaged to get it in the bag again.
Overall it's a good poop tent. Highly recommended if you're sick of digging holes and watching your back for bears looking to take advantage of a distracted camper doing his business.
Hey ! gotta have humor, J R Massachusetts
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works, but it's really hard to fold up! I wrestled with it for twenty minutes the first time, like an alligator. The wires are all twisted up inside. Read morePublished 22 days ago by M. McClain
Bought this for vanning (van camping/parties) because sometimes the walk to the bathrooms/porta potties at night seem so long! Sets up easily, like in seconds! Read morePublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
This pop up portable tent saved the day while at the park for the day. When the public restrooms are closed until after memorial day - this is just what a family with kids need. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jewell2
The description says, "This tent has 2 windows (one on each side) and has a big door with zipper which can be opened and closed on the outside as well as the inside as you can... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Francesca