- Save 80% on 1 RAVPower 3350mAh Lipstick Sized Power Bank - Pink For every 1 RAVPower External Battery Pack for Laptops you purchase offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code YLXGQ62P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower [2-Pack] PD USB C to C Charging Cables free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Type-C Series Products offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code USBCB009 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 RAVPower [2-Pack] USB A to USB C Charging Cables free when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Type-C Series Products offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code USBCB008 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $5.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
AC Outlet Portable Charger RAVPower 20100mAh 65W(Max.) Built in 2-Prong AC Plug External Battery Pack Travel Charger for MacBook, Surface Pro, Dell XPS 13, iPhone X, Galaxy S9, Note 8 - Updated
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- New-and-Improved Version: 2-prong AC output with a power supply on / off switch indicator for devices up to 50W (To turn ON the AC power, hold the power button for 8 seconds)
- Charge Two Devices at Once: Type-C and iSmart USB ports allow for fast and simultaneous charging of a MacBook and another device (Type-C port only supports output)
- A 20100mAh Power Fortress: Enough juice to charge an iPhone 7 for 5.6 times, a Galaxy S8 for 3.7 times, or the 12” MacBook 1 time
- Faster Recharge Between Uses: With the 19V/1.6A DC input, the battery recharges in just 3.5 hours while 5 LED lights indicate remaining battery
- Advanced Protection: Keep your gadgets safe from overcharge, short circuit, and power surges with air vents for heat dissipation
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Power Station 27000mAh Built-in AC Outlet Universal Power Bank||Power Station 20100mAh Built-in AC Outlet Universal Power Bank||Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger||QC 3.0 20100mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 16750mAh External Battery Charger|
|Compatible List (including but not limited):||Macbook 12-inch (29W USB-C Power Adapter), Macbook Air 11-inch, Macbook Air 13-inch (45W MagSafe power adapter), Macbook Pro 13-inch (61W USB-C,60W MagSafe power adapter), Macbook Pro 15-inch (60W MagSafe,85W MagSafe, 87W USB-C Power Adapter), Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3 (65W), Dell XPS 13-inch (45W), HP Pavilion 14 (65W), iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 8, Pixel 2||Macbook 12-inch (29W USB-C Power Adapter), Macbook Air 11-inch, Macbook Air 13-inch (45W MagSafe power adapter), Macbook Pro 13-inch (61W USB-C,60W MagSafe power adapter), Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3 (65W), Dell XPS 13-inch (45W), iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 8, Pixel 2|
|Other Feature||Up to 100W Three-prong AC Output, Type-C 5V/3A Output||Up to 65W Two-prong AC Output, Type-C 5V/3A Output||iSmart 2.0 Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||iSmart 2.0 Three USB output & 5.8A Highest Output, Lifetime warranty||QC 3.0 Technology; USB-C/Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0 dual USB output|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||10||7.5||10||8||7.5||6.2|
|No. of iPad Air charges||2||1.4||2||1.5||1.4||1.1|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||2||3||3||3||2|
|Max Charging Speed||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A||5.5 Amps||5.8 Amps||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max||4.5 Amps|
|Max Input||19V/1.6A DC Input||19V/1.6A DC Input||2A||2.4A||(Micro): 5V - 12V 2A Max (QC 3.0), 5V / 2A (Non-QC); (Type-C): 5V / 3A Max||2A|
|Size||6.89 x 1.38 x 5.31 inch||5.71 x 2.56 x 2.56 inch||6.81 x 0.87 x 3.19 inch||6.50 x 2.76 x 0.94 inch||6.81 x 0.87 x 3.19 inch||6.1 x 0.9 x 2.4inch|
Speedy 19V/1.6A DC Input
Quickly recharges in only 4 hours with the 19V/1.6A DC input.
LED Battery Indicator
The 5 LED indicator shows how much battery is left.
Smart AC Output
Press and hold the power button for 8 seconds to turn on/off the AC output. Come with AC power indicator.
Cylindrical design for portability and space saving. Note: The AC outlet is 2-prong plug, the ground pin is there only to provide mechanical compatibility with 3-prong plugs.
1.Not compatible with Macbook Pro 15-inch.
2. If you have any question about the compatibility, please contact RAVPower customer support with the model of your device.
3.To turn ON the AC power supply, hold the power button for 8 seconds.
AC Output Power
Rated Power: 65W
Output Voltage: AC110V
Macbook 12-inch (29W USB-C Power Adapter)
Macbook Air 11-inch, Macbook Air 13-inch (45W MagSafe power adapter)
Macbook Pro 13-inch (61W USB-C,60W MagSafe power adapter)
Surface Pro 4,Surface Pro 3 (65W)
Dell XPS 13-inch (45W)
Type-C + USB Charging Ports
The Type-C (5V/3A) and iSmart USB (5V/2.4A) ports allow for simultaneous and fast charge rates for your devices so you’ll have full power in no time.
More Than a Full Charge
Housed in a portable cylindered design, the huge 20100mAh battery capacity can meet the charging needs of all devices – even the big ones. Once connected it can charge an iPhone 7 5.6 times, a Galaxy S8 3.7 times, or the 12” MacBook 1 time before the next recharge.
Fast Recharging & Maximum Convenience
Taking only 4 hours, the 19V/1.6A DC input allows for faster recharging than almost any other portable charging device. The 5 LED indicators show the remaining battery level; while the power charger can be switched on or off by pressing and holding down the power button for 8 seconds.
It offers a safer dissipation of heat thanks to air vents on the upper and lower ends, as well as a dust sheet to block out dust which can mess with the circuitry.
What's In the Box:
1 x RAVPower PowerStation Series 20100mAh Power Outlet (Model: RP-PB054)
1 x User Guide
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Micro USB Cable (20cm)
1 x Micro USB Cable (60cm)
1 x Travel Pouch
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not had any serious use of this item yet but it does work for the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (SP4). If any of you have this wonderful little device then it is not a hidden secret that the battery life for the SP4 is not that great. I needed a power solution because I am going back to school and one my classes are back to back to back (total of 7 hours & my classes do not have outlets near me). Even with battery saver mode and 40% dimmed screen, my battery wouldn't stand a chance.
I had Rav Power AC Portable Charger in my wishlist for awhile. I never pulled the trigger to order this item because it required a 2-prong to 3-prong adapter as 3 prongs did not fit in the old model (bad design error). Classes were coming up and I decided to revisit my old wishlist and discover an updated model! Well, the seller told me the updated version still needed an adapter but this is not true! I have plugged in various 3-prong devices and they all fit.
+ Can accept 3-prong w/o adapter
+ Can charge my SP4 while I am using it
+ Can recharge the power bank in 4 hours (this is a requirement when shopping for power banks in my opinion)
+ Very high quality & good manufacturer. The device is smooth and balanced. Even comes with a hard case for the whole setup and a soft carrying case for the bank. The soft case is unique in that it is layered: one layer being a fabric mesh, the other being a porous foam like material; this gives a slight sensation similar to bubble wrap.
+ Cheaper than the older model too!
+ There apparently is a fan inside this unit but it doesn't make noise. I am confident that I will be able to use this in a classroom or office environment without contributing to background noise. I will do some more testing to see if the fan ever kicks up in speed.
- Can't really enumerate any atm. The weight and size are limited by the power capacity and current Li-ION technology. Also, the price is within reason for an AC power bank.
Quick test information: Had my SP4 set to max performance and max brightness, did a couple minutes of web surfing then walked away.
TIME % CHARGE TIME TO FULL CHARGE
6:47PM 54% 1 HR 24 MIN
6:53PM 57% 1 HR 17 MIN
6:57PM 59% 1 HR 13 MIN
7:22PM 75% 0 HR 41 MIN
The SP4 battery is about 5087 mAH & this power bank is 20100 mAH. In an ideal world, this power bank would recharge the SP4 3.95 times. I am not a battery magician and can explain why this won't charge the SP4 3.95 times but I do know that these magic boxes don't work like that. I am hoping that this power bank can charge my SP4 from 0-100% 2 times without active use of the computer. Maybe I will test it sometime.
Oh yeah, I did not get this item at a discount or for free. Sadly, I am a normal Amazon customer.
1) Heavier than the ChargeAll
2) Nice that the AC cover is attached (unlike the ChargeAll) but it gets in the way sometimes.
3) Power button is teeny tiny--nice that it isn't accidentally turned on but not so easy to find
4) A little harder to store in my bag because it's got a square width and not rectangular and thinner but makes it easier to hold
5) The instructions suck. There's not much explanation and it's not written well. The biggest annoyance was there's nothing to recommend how you should charge it the first time
6) The power button doesn't always kick in right away--this is my biggest complain as everything else I can live with. I have to push the button sometimes 4-5 times to begin the powering and it's not clear from the charger's end if it's working. I have to look at the adapter that goes into the Surface Pro to see if it's lit up.
I haven't fully tested it to see how much it can charge on a single charge but once it's charging, it did it fairly quickly. I'll post post after I've used it awhile.
The battery itself is a bit bulky, but very useful for travel, camping, and more. I can use it to recharge other batteries in my camera kit.
I’m going to try and run my LED light panel off the battery pack and see how it compares to using camcorder batteries.
Current model fits standard grounded 3-prong plug. This was not true with earlier versions a year ago.
As bad as the instructions are, they're not completely worthless. Hold the power button for the AC inverter for 3+ seconds to turn it on or off. Wait for the little green light on the AC receptacle to come on, or turn off. It works 100% of the time if you follow what the instructions say.
All works well as advertised. Holding back one star until I can do a discharge test and see exactly what sort of capacity I'm really getting. I'll add/remove a star or two depending on those tests.