- Save 40% on [Upgraded] RAVPower CR123A 3V 16-Pack Lithium Battery when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 26800mAh (2A Input, 3-Port,Total 5.5A Output) Power Bank offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code PB41BC01 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 ❤[3-Pack] USB C to Micro USB, USB 3.0 Adapters ❤ free when you purchase 1 or more All Qualified RAVpower Power Bank offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 2K2YYDK3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on RAVPower 24W 4.8A Dual USB Wall Charger when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 26800mAh (3-Port, 5.5A Output) Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code WTSFYXFE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on [Upgraded]RAVPower 12000mAh Dual 2.4A Port Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 26800mAh (2A Input, 3-Port,Total 5.5A Output) Power Bank offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code PB410612 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on RAVPower LP-E6 Camera Battery Kit when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 26800mAh Power Bank offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code JOUIQHCE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on ❤RAVPower 4-in-1 Power Strip Travel Charger❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤RAVPower 26800mAh Power Bank ❤ offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code T5RZNQY3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ❤RAVPower Smallest Car Charger [Upgrade Version]❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤RAVPOWER 26800mAh Power Bank❤ offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code CARDEAL8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger with 2A AC adapter when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 26800mAh (3-Port, 5.5A Output) Portable Charger offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code VL92DVDN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Portable Charger RAVPower 26800 Battery Pack 26800mAh Total 5.5A Output 3-Port Power Banks (2A Input, iSmart 2.0 USB Battery Bank) Portable Battery Charger for iPhone, iPad, and other Smart Devices
|With Deal:||$42.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$117.00 (73%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is in the Sleeping mode. 13 Hour Charging for 9 Day Use: Pack this monster-powered triple-port USB charger on your trips and enjoy 9 day portable power after only 13 hours of charging. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
- Charge 3 Devices Simultaneously: Quickly power 3 devices with an impressive 5.5A current, or adapt to their individual charging needs with a 2.4A output for optimized efficiency. It's the daily choice of Microsoft, Lenovo, Huawei, and Motorola. Note: This external battery can be taken on an airplane in your carry-on luggage
- 2A Twice as Rapid Charging: DC 5V/2A input is twice as fast as normal DC 5V/1A input power banks to save 50% of your recharge time. Use a DC 5V/2A or above charger to achieve full charging speed. Note: AC charger is sold separately
- Improved Safety Technology: Adjust current and voltage while achieving a safer and higher current conversion thanks to iSmart 2.0 and Panasonic Smart IC frequency technology. Benefit from over 500 charge cycles from its ultra reliable A+ Lithium-Ion USB battery
- Intuitive Battery Level Indicators: Press the Power Button to keep track of your battery life with indicators in 25% increments. Each light will turn on as it reaches that power level until all 4 become solid indicating the power bank is fully charged
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger & 2.4A Wall Charger||Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Charger||QC 3.0 20100mAh External Battery Charger||3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh External Battery Charger||QC 3.0 12000mAh External Battery Charger|
|Color Selection||Black||Black||Black, White||Black||Black, White||Black|
|Other Feature||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output+2.4A Wall Charger||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||iSmart 2.0 Three USB output & 5.8A Highest Output||QC 3.0 Technology; USB-C/Type-C Port||iSmart 2.0, dual usb output, LED flashlight||QC3.0+iSmart 2.0output|
|No. of iPhone 6 Charges||10||10||8||7.5||6.2||4.5|
|No. of iPad Air Charges||2||2||1.5||1.4||1.1||0.95|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||3||3||3||2||2|
|Max Charging Speed||5.5 Amps||5.5 Amps||5.8 Amps||USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max||4.5 Amps||iSmart 2.0 USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max QC 3.0 USB Output: 5~6.5V / 3A, 6.5~9V / 2A, 9~12V / 1.5A|
|Max Input||2A||2A||2.4A||(Micro): 5V - 12V 2A Max (QC 3.0), 5V / 2A (Non-QC); (Type-C): 5V / 3A Max||2A||2A|
|Size||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||6.50 x 0.94 x 2.76 inch||6.77 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||5.00 x 0.79 x 3.15 inch||2.2 x 5.1 x 0.9 inches|
|Recharging Time via 2A Charger||14 - 15 hrs &2.4A AC Charger||16 - 17 hrs||12 - 13 hrs||11 - 12 hrs||9 - 10 hrs||6 - 7 hrs|
|Warranty||18 + 12 (After register)||18 + 12 (After register)||18+Lifetime Warranty（after register）||18+Lifetime Warranty（after register)||18 + 12（After register）||18 + 12（After register）|
Compare to similar items
In order to reach the best performance, we suggest you choose 5V/2A or 5V/2.4A charger as well as the original USB cable which takes about 13-15 hours to be fully recharged. NOTE: AC Charger is sold separately.
13 Hour Charging for 9 Day Use
Let RAVPower’s monster-powered 26800mAh battery banks save your day and back your devices with triple USB ports, blazing 26800mAh battery, and up to 9 days of reliable power on a single recharge. Never get stranded again no matter where you are, or how many friends you bring along.
Share the Power, Share the Fun
Power three devices at the same time through triple powerful iSmart 2.0 USB ports, faster & safer. Benefit from the impressive total 5.5A current and maximum 2.4A output for each port to achieve the optimized charging efficiency.
13 Hour Recharging via 2A Input
Reloading titanic power no longer takes days but only 13 hours with the twice as fast DC 5V/2A input. Easily save 50% of recharging time for doubled fun on the road. Use a DC 5V/2A or above charger to achieve full charging speed.
Improved Safety Technology
Our new generation iSmart 2.0 technology automatically adapts to the connected devices and deliver the fastest and most efficient charging, while achieving a safer and higher current conversion thanks to the Panasonic Smart IC frequency technology.
Input: DC 5V/2A (Standard Micro USB Port)
Output: DC 5V/5.5A Total (Each 2.4A Max)
What’s In the Box:
1 x RAVPower Xtreme Series 26800mAh Power Bank (Model: RP-PB41)
1 x 2 Micro-USB Charging Cables
1 x Travel Pouch
1 x User Manual
Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed) & tablets (including the Nexus 7).
Seller Warranty DescriptionIf you have any questions or encounter any issues within 30 months, please first contact our customer support team. We will offer you proper solution. ★ NOTE: AC Charger is sold separately. ★
Top customer reviews
Original review: I wanted a charger with a higher capacity due to carrying multiple devices that always seem to be draining more quickly than anticipated. After a few months of use I really have to say this has been remarkable. It charges or tops off my phones and tablets as quickly as if it was plugged into the wall and keeps it's own charge much longer than I imagined so it's always ready to do it's job. I was amazed after charging two devices simultaneously a few days ago that it had only depleted the charger itself just one star. (There are four tiny blue LEDS that display the degree of charge when you push a button. I bought several smaller chargers the las few years, but although this is a little larger to haul around, it's seems to be the only charger I carry and use almost daily. Couldn't be more enthusiastic. Highly recommended.
Updated 11/11/15- Updated my review to a five star! I used my charger to plug my GoPro Plus into .to record a recent drive from Minneapolis to Omaha (and back) which was about 14 hours of video. This thing is a beast! It only took about 40 minutes to fully recharge so it must have barely used the overall capacity. Also would like to retract my criticism of not having a wall plug in since (many people pointed out to me) the description and photos were quite clear what was (and was not) included in the kit. Awesome, neatly designed rig for anyone who enjoys travel to places off the grid :)
At first I thought I'd only use this battery pack for travel purposes, but I've found myself constantly carrying it with me. Long gone are the days where I had to constantly find outlets to charge phones or tablets.
I was able to charge my phone from drained to 100% about 2.5 times which is just as advertised. It charges at a very fast rate. Even with my phone powered on and in constant use.
When I saw that the cables came with the battery, I was worried that they would be the first to go. But they are actually quality built flat cables which don't tangle and are pretty solid. After numerous trips and getting jostled around in my bag, I am glad to say they still function and look brand new. One is an 8" cable while the other is 2' cable. They aren't the longest but I don't think they need to be.
The battery can be used as a pass through, but it increases the battery charge time if the device getting charged is plugged into the 2.4 or 2.1 slots.
The blue LED display lights are great. When powered on, it will cycle through all 4 lights and then turn off any lights according to roughly how much battery is left. When charging all four battery lights will brighten and until the battery reaches a teir and then remain on to show how much battery life is available for use.
The instructions that come packaged with the product don't really explain much, but it should be pretty self explanatory. To power off the battery to concerve energy, hold the button down for about 2 seconds until all four lights come on and then gradually power down. Press the button again to power on and view remaining charges or simply plug in a device and it will power up by itself and begin charging your device if there is enough of a charge to do so.
There are 4 ports located along the front side of the device, three USB ports and one micro USB port. The USB ports are labeled 1A, 2.1A, 2.4A. These denote the maximum output available for each slot. Although the general rule of thumb for Amps for devices was 1A for phones and 2.1A for tablets, quick charging has more or less changed that. Companies have begun to implemented a variable charge technique which can boost phone charging rates up to 2A (however this is only works up to about 50% battery life and then throttle back down to 1A for the remainder). This works only if your phone is designed to handle the quick charge. All three of these USB ports are all iSmart port meaning if it will determine the highest amount of Amps your device can handle making it safe to plug your phone into the 2.4A port and not have to worry about the phone battery exploding or not charging at all. The micro USB port is the batteries charging port. Just plug it into your phone charger's or any USB wall charger to recharge the battery. It is quite convenient if your phone requires a micro USB to charge as it mean carrying around less cables.
Is it big? Yes and no. It is about the same size as a phablet (iPhone 6 Plus, Note 5). But about an 1" thick at its widest part and pretty hefty. Not exactly pocket-able. But should be fine in a purse/murse. Definitely something to take with you for travel. TBA shouldn't have any problems with allowing you to bring this aboard in your carry on. I beleive the rules state that all batteries must be placed in carry-on luggage.
After hunting online for portable battery chargers, I just couldn't find a better deal than this one with the specs that it has. I was sceptical of the brand as I was unfamiliar with it, but after having it in hand and using for trips and everyday use, I am pleased to with this purchase.
TL;DR: if you are in the market for a high capacity battery with fast charging and don't mind the size, this is one of if not the best out there.
Most recent customer reviews
Just only one tiny note, shrink the size of the power bank a little more if you can next time, it's a most appreciated...Read more