Portable Charger - Crave Travel 5200mah Ultra-compact Ultra-High Density, External Batter Charger Power Bank for Apple iPod, iPhone 4, 4s iPhone 5, 5S, iPhone 6, 6Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S, SII, S3, S4, S5, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S6 Edge, Nexus Smartphones, HTC One, Motorola Droid, GoPro
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- CHARGE ON THE GO: You never have to stop for an outlet again! When your smartphone or tablet start losing charge, just pull your Crave portable battery charger out of your pocket or bag and recharge it in no time.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Our portable charger is not only powerful, it fits in the palm of your hand, your pocket, or your purse. Small and lightweight, you can take it wherever you go and never run out of power.
- BLAZING CHARGE TIME: At 5200mah, you can charge your devices to full quickly and efficiently. Not only that, but each fully-charged Crave external battery power bank can charge your smartphone from 0-100% battery power two times!
- INCLUDES 18-MONTH WARRANTY: Each of our external battery chargers come with an 18-month warranty that covers faulty batteries, charging problems, and internal issues.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: The Crave Portable External Battery Charger works with todays popular brands, including iPhones and iPods, Samsung, HTC, LG, and Android devices. It also works with your GoPro and tablets!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep your smartphones and tablets charged for days on end without every searching for a wall socket!
Whether you’re at work, at the park, or on an adventure in the mountains, it absolutely stinks when your smartphone or tablet runs out of battery power and you’re stuck without a connection to your friends and family. But thanks to the powerful Crave Portable External Battery Charger, you can stay on the go and keep your devices fully charged for days on end without ever having to reach for a wall socket.
Portable, compact and durable, the Crave Portable Battery Charger offers universal compatibility with all your favorite smartphones, tablets and mobile devices. Whether you need a external battery power bank for your Samsung Galaxy or the best battery charger for your iPhone 8, our external battery charger will extend the power of each and every one of your devices, so you never have to slow down, be without contact or miss out on sports scores.
The Crave Portable External Battery Charger includes these amazing features:
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Universal compatibility with iPhone, Samsung, tablets and more
- Compact and durable
- 5200 mah
- Crave Travel
- Micro USB Cable
- Travel Pouch
- User Guide
JOIN THE THOUSANDS OF CRAVE FANS!
Bringing together many years of experience in high-end electronics, Crave provides top-quality, American-designed products to serve all your tech devices. Our purpose is to power and protect all your adventures, wherever life may take you! Your complete satisfaction is our mission.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had it two years, and I use it at least twice a week when not traveling. When I travel, it gets used constantly. It used to charge my iPhone 5 twice before needed to be plugged in again. Now, two years later, it charges my bigger 6s Plus about 1 and 1/2 times.
I thought the LED light feature was a bit gimmicky, until I needed to find something under an airplane seat on an overnight flight to London. LED battery display is still accurate.
It takes that micro USB charger that you see on Android phones, which makes the cable an easy find. I got a 10 foot cable for mine and I use a 2 amp charger. Otherwise, it takes a while to charge. I haven't had any issues from using the higher amp charger, but take that recommendation at your own risk.
It's worth the money. I'm only on this page because I'm buying a second one, so I figured I'd write a review to help someone else out. My unit came in great shape with no defects.
It was a good purchase. In the photo, see size comparison to get an idea of how big it is.