Portable Phone Charger For iPhone,Samsung,Tablets - iPowerBuddy 10000mah Dual Port USB Portable Charger External Battery Pack For iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S,iPad - 7 Forms Of Short Circuit Protection
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY PORTABLE PHONE CHARGER FOR IPHONE, ANDROID,SAMSUNG AND TABLETS with a HUGE 10000mah rating, it’s good for 4 full charges of IPhone, Android Using only Genuine A+ Grade Battery Cells and has 7 different forms of short circuit protection for your safety and your devices .Shows remaining capacity clearly in digital format and looks super smart with a built in Flashlight iPowerBuddy is a sleek looking power bank
- ✅ 30 DAYMONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON EVERY SALE : Join thousands of loyal customers who love The #1 charging Product for their iPhone , IPad ,Galaxy .iPowerBuddy Can be used with any iPhone 7, 7 Plus 6,6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S,4, IPad ,Air ,Mini IPod, Samsung Galaxy S5 ,S4, S3, Note 4, 3, HTC One M8, Nexus, LG G3 , android and many more.
- ✅ HIGH CAPACITY WITH DUAL USB CHARGING PORTS: iPowerBuddy boasts two charging ports (5V/2.1A and 5V/1A) for single or simultaneous charging of your devices and a neat flashlight for easy night time use. Customers report getting up to 5 full charges to iPhone , 4 full charges to Galaxy , Why settle for products that deliver much less ? Get value, Get iPowerBuddy.
- ✅ COMPACT AND LIGHT FOR EASY STORAGE: With a compact size of 5.43” long x 2.44” wide this external power bank battery charger is ideal for on-the-go use and weighs 7.84 ounces. It has A Grade Li-on battery cells to ensure the highest quality and longevity (500+charge cycles)
- ✅ CHARGING OF IPOWERBUDDY Portable Phone Charger via USB charge adapter (not included) .How To Use iPowerBuddy Portable Charger: 1) Plug in the micro USB lead supplied into the port above the flashlight and the other (USB) end into your existing AC charge adapter (LIGHTENING LEAD AND AC ADAPTER NOT SUPPLIED) 2) Charge iPowerBuddy 3) Plug your lightening cable into both your phone and iPowerBuddy using the 5V/1A port for phones and the 5V/2.1A port for IPad or tablets
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
iPowerBuddy, A Quality Portable Charger
iPowerBuddy is a 10000mah rated portable charging device, it’s good for 4 full charges of iPhone. Also can be used on IPad, Samsung, Android devices. Using only Genuine A+ Grade Battery Cells it features 7 different forms of short circuit protection for your safety and your devices.
Built-in LED Flashlight
Built-in LED flashlight for dark or low-light environments. It is useful especially you are in a pinch and need a small light during a blackout. Simply press the on/off button twice in quick succession to turn the flashlight on and repeat this to turn it back off again.
10000mAh Capacity and Compact in Size iPowerBuddy if perfect for anyone "on the go" and will keep you charged up right when you need it the most.
Smart digital display technology, shows exactly remaining power in digital format. The display shows how much % charge you have left on the charger
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only instructions you receive with it is on the back of the box. It came packed without an instruction sheet. The company automatically emails you instructions several days after you order it. I would have preferred it to come packed with the instructions.
It has two power ports to charge your device using battery power: 1 amp and 2.1 amp. Only the 1 amp should be used for an iPhone. The 2.1 amp port should be used for a full size iPad. Since our iPad Mini came with the small Apple charger, we will use the 1 amp port to charge it.
Be sure to charge the iPowerBuddy for 10 hours before using it to charge a device.
To turn the LED flashlight on/off, depress the power button twice rapidly. This is a nice product addition that could come in handy in case of a power failure.
When charging my iPad 2, the iPad stopped charging at 96%. I took the iPad off the iPowerBuddy and put it on the iPad charger and the % immediately went to 100%. So it WAS fully charged. I don't know why the iPad displayed 96% while on the iPowerBuddy.
I bought this in case of power failures this winter due to snow that would keep us housebound. The iPowerBuddy will allow us to communicate with the outside world when the iPhone battery runs down.
Perhaps for a person who needs to have more "mobile" access to a recharging device other than the usual wall plug, computer, car charger options, this might be more versatile than I'm thinking about. In that case, this is a very nice option
Most recent customer reviews
after reading reviews a lot of other people had...Read more