- SAVE 15% WHEN YOU BUY 2 ITEMS, SAVE 18% WHEN YOU BUY 3 ITEMS,SAVE 20% WHEN YOU BUY 4 ITEMS,SAVE 22% WHEN YOU BUY 5 ITEMS, SAVE 24% WHEN YOU BUY 6 ITEMS, Here's how (restrictions apply)
Portable Phone Charger For iPhone,Samsung,Tablets - iPowerBuddy 10000mah Dual Port USB Portable Charger External Battery Pack For iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S,iPad - 7 Forms Of Short Circuit Protection
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Portable Phone Charger for IPhone 10000mah rated, it's good for 4 full charges of IPhone. Also to be used on IPad, Samsung, Android Using only Genuine A+ Grade Battery Cells and has 7 different forms of short circuit protection for your safety and your devices .Shows remaining capacity clearly in digital format and looks super smart with a built in Flashlight iPowerBuddy portable iPhone charger is a sleek looking power bank built for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- ✔ iPowerBuddy Advantage: Join Thousands Of Loyal Customers Who Love The #1 charging Product for their iPhone , IPad ,Galaxy .iPowerBuddy Can be used with any iPhone 6,6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S,4, IPad ,Air ,Mini IPod, Samsung Galaxy S5 ,S4, S3, Note 4, 3, HTC One M8, Nexus, LG G3 , android and many more.
- ✔ Dual USB Charging Ports: iPowerBuddy boasts two charging ports (5V/2.1A and 5V/1A) for single or simultaneous charging of your devices and a neat flashlight for easy night time use. Customers report getting up to 5 full charges to iPhone , 4 full charges to Galaxy , Why settle for products that deliver much less ? Get value, Get iPowerBuddy.
- ✔ Compact and light for easy storage: With a compact size of 5.43" long x 2.44" wide this external power bank battery charger is ideal for on-the-go use and weighs 7.84 ounces. It has A Grade Li-on battery cells to ensure the highest quality and longevity (500+charge cycles)
- ✔ Charging Of iPowerBuddy Portable Phone Charger via USB charge adapter(not included).How To Use iPowerBuddy Portable Charger: 1) Plug in the micro USB lead supplied into the port above the flashlight and the other (USB) end into your existing AC charge adapter (LIGHTENING LEAD AND AC ADAPTER NOT SUPPLIED) 2) Charge iPowerBuddy 3) Plug your lightening cable into both your phone and iPowerBuddy using the 5V/1A port for phones and the 5V/2.1A port for IPad or tablets.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item Portable Phone Charger For iPhone,Samsung,Tablets - iPowerBuddy 10000mah Dual Port USB Portable Charger External Battery Pack For iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S,iPad - 7 Forms Of Short Circuit Protection
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||iPowerBuddy||JEDirect||Jackery Inc||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.4 x 7.7 x 1.1 in||2.2 x 4.5 x 1.1 in||1.8 x 3.8 x 0.9 in||2.83 x 5.63 x 0.65 in|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Seller Warranty Description24 Month Hassle Free Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
By far, my favorite portable charger. The LED display takes all the guesswork out of remaining battery power and the dual port allow you to charge two devices at a time. It's not at all bulky but there is some weight to it.
I received it at approximately 60% power and it charged to 100% in less than two hours. I charged both my Samsung 4 and iPhone 6 at the same time, each with less than 50% battery. With both drawing power, they achieved 100% within 60 minutes. I call that a big WIN!
Very well made, very efficient and well worth the money! Highly Recommended!
I returned this product a few days after my review. I did try and charge my tablets and phones with this device but I have to revise my previous statement that it holds at best 70%...it holds no more than 55%!!
I was not going to bother to update this review, but I see many other ratings for this device are 5 stars! If I were buying a 5,000 mAh device then I would give this a 3 star rating because of the flimsy housing. The LED read out is NOT a good indicator of the actual power stored in the device. I also notice that a lot of these reviews are from people that received the charger for free or reduced cost to provide an unbiased evaluation. I noticed most of them did not state the amount of power the device is rated to hold and what it actually provides. Iphones have small batteries so it would be possible to get 3, may be 4 charges out of this device. Galaxy S4 less than 2 charges with the ACTUAL energy that the charger stores (from less than 5%). I am talking about charging a device that from 0% to 100%. You should not let your devices get below 15% if you want to prolong the life of the battery by the way.
I read many reviews before I buy and have since become pretty good at spotting people who are happy that they bought something that charges their phone, but does not work as advertised! I just do not get these 5 star ratings!
If you are going to post a review, when you state that you "charged my iphone 5 times" please realize that bit of information is useless! You NEED to include the amount of power left in your device when you charged it. you charged it 5 times from XX%. I can charge my Galaxy S4 20 times with lesser mAh devices times, IF I keep charging it when it gets to 95%!!
**** This review is for the IPower Buddy 10,000 mAh battery charger. There is no model number on the case.****
Unfortunately, writing reviews for poor products is getting very tiresome! I have tried at least 5 different brands of these things and have had to send all but one of them back. This device states it stores 10,000 mAh. If it actually does, then the energy transfer efficiency is very low. NO external battery charge is 100% efficient, I get that. But many of these devices are extremely inefficient and are not worth the money or trouble.
I charged the device for 10 hours as per instruction. Tried charging a Galaxy tab 4 8" tablet (4,450 mAh battery) and it took 70% of the devices stored energy. Unfortunately, almost ALL retailers of these devices fail to put the rated efficiency of their devices being offered for sale. A decent charger will have NO LESS than 75%, better ones 80% and outstanding ones (have not found such a device yet) 85%-90%.
Size: good size for a unit rated 10,000, too big for what it actually provides.
Build: the case is plastic and flexes when squeezed. Seems like it might crack if dropped from any height
Power provided: I feel the unit is over rated or the transfer efficiency is way too low.
I am going to try charging different devices to see if I get any better result. Will try various cables to make sure there is not a problem caused by my personal equipment. Will post as I gather any additional information.
I was disappointed to find that the included USB cord did not fit my iPhone 5s. My original Apple lightning power cord is about to die, so I guess I have to replace it soon. I was hoping this charger would remove the need for that. However, the included power USB cord fit into my husband's Android phone perfectly. He charged his phone right away to test out the device. His phone was at about 20% and charged to 100% within about 45 minutes.
I am out doing volunteer work for a few days a week and use my iPad regularly. I have carried the iPowerBuddy with me several times now along with the Apple lightning cord. When I am carrying an iPad, iPhone, iPowerBuddy and a lightning cable...the weight is too much for me. The charger is not light weight. The charger is not something that I will continue to carry with me during my long days out. I will bring the charger in the car for my husband's phone or I will include it in our suitcase or carry on bag when we travel.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. Would I pay full price for this charger? No, I would not. I will use it for travel and for a back up power supply in our vehicle (our lighter/charger USB in the car does not work)...but I will not carry it with me in my purse. The weight is too heavy to carry around all day. Someone mentioned that this device weighs about the same as an iPhone and I disagree. My iPhone is much lighter in weight than this charger. It does retain a charge for a long time (weeks), when not being used. It charged my husband's phone promptly. It is not something I will use every day but I am sure it will come in handy on different occasions.