- Size (LWH): 5.47 inches, 2.24 inches, 0.87 inches
- Weight: 8.48 ounces
Portable Chargers RAVPower 22000mAh Power Bank 5.8A Output 3-Port Battery Pack (2.4A Input, Triple iSmart 2.0 USB Ports, Li-polymer Battery) External Battery Bank For Smartphones Tablets
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Highest Output for 3 Charging Devices: 3 USB ports for a total current output of 5.8A (2.4A max per port). The Power Bank can charge two iPads and one iPhone 6s at once at their optimal charging speed with the iSmart 2.0 technology.
- Weeklong 22000mAh: Charge your iPhone 7 about 8 times, iPhone 7 plus over 5 times, iPhone 6s up to 9 times, a Galaxy S7 up to 5 times, or an iPad Mini more than 3 times with a massive 22000mAh capacity. Save up to 60% of charging time thanks to its 5V / 2.4A input.
- Power Efficient Battery: Invest in a high-density Li-polymer external battery pack that retains 70-80% of its capacity after 500 charge cycles. It's the daily choice of Microsoft, Lenovo, Huawei, and Motorola.
- New & Improved iSmart 2.0: The new and improved iSmart 2.0 adjusts current and voltage to minimize charging time. Whereas, Panasonic Smart IC frequency technology provides a safer and higher current conversion of this portable charger.
- Excellent Quality In & Out: On the outside, a UL94 V-0 fire-resistant shell used by Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and others for their luxury cars. On the inside, the same battery and the same quality control as the iPhone. WHAT'S IN THE BOX: RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh External Battery Pack, Micro-USB Charging Cables (X2), Carry Pouch, User Guide and Lifetime Warranty Card.
High-Quality External Battery Packs from AmazonBasics
Safely charge your smartphone or tablet with a portable battery pack from AmazonBasics with power overload protection. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|Xtreme 26800mAh External Battery Charger||3rd Gen Deluxe 16750mAh External Battery Charger||13400mAh External Battery Charger||Deluxe 7800mAh External Battery Charger||Luster 6700mAh External Battery Charger||Luster 3350mAh External Battery Charger|
|Color Selection||Black||Black, white||Black, white||Black||Black, Blue, Pink, Silver||Black, Blue, Pink, Gold|
|Other Feature||iSmart Three USB output & 5.5A Highest Output||iSmart dual usb output LED flashlight||iSmart dual USB output||iSmart USB output||iSmart USB output||iSmart USB output|
|No. of iPhone 6 charges||10||6.2||4.2||3.2||2.3||1|
|No. of iPad Air charges||2||1.1||1||0.57||0.48||0.25|
|No. of USB Charging Ports||3||2||2||1||1||1|
|Max Charging Speed||5.5 Amps||4.5 Amps||3.5 Amps||2.4 Amps||2.4 Amps||1 Amp|
|Size||6.81* 0.87* 3.19 inch||5.00* 0.88* 3.20 inch||5.47 x 0.87 x 2.24 inch||3.86 x 0.87 x 2.44 inch||3.5 x 0.91 x 1.69 inch||4.02 * 0.91 * 0.91 inch|
Make It Three. Make It Right
Not one, not two, but three iSmart 2.0 USB ports to power up to 3 devices at once.
A Whole Week Without A Power Socket
This juggernaut of a power bank has one of the largest battery capacities on the market. Whether you use it for yourself or you share it with your friends, its huge 22000mAh capacity will take care of any power need you throw at it: fully charge an iPhone 6s up to 9 times, a Galaxy S7 up to 5 times, or an iPad Mini more than 2 times. When the power bank is finally empty, charge it back up in just 10-11 hours with a 5V / 2A or 5V / 2.4A ac adapter.
Made To Outlast
The new and improved portable charger with high-density Li-polymer battery outlasts both conventional Li-polymer batteries and 18650 cells when it comes to efficiency, performance, and protection.
Quality Inside & Out
Quality inside and out is what you get with the RAVPower Ace Series. The 22000mAh external battery pack's shell is made of the same UL94 V-0 fire-resistant thermoplastic alloy material luxury cars are made of. The core consists of an high-voltage Li-polymer battery that comes from the same manufacturer and undergoes the same quality control as the iPhone's own battery.
What's In the Box:
1 x RAVPower Ace Series 22000mAh Portable Charger
2 x Micro-USB Charging Cables
1 x Carry Pouch
1 x Lifetime Warranty Card
1 x User Guide
1.If all the 4 LED start to blink,It is because the Self - Protection mode has been turned on both USB input and output are disabled. To restore functionality, disconnect all connections and wait 10 seconds, then charge the product.
2.In order to reach the best performance, we suggest you choose 5V/2A or 5V/2.4A charger as well as the original usb cable which takes about 10-12 hours to be fully recharged. Please contact us for the free 2A ac charger if you need.
Top Customer Reviews
It is beautifully designed, small and portable. It uses four top of the line Samsung 18650 power cells which will provide years of recharging capability, up to 500 plus times. These are the same style of batteries used in many portable computer battery packs. Each cell in this device is rated to 2600 mAh capacity so the power pack has a fully charged capacity of 10,400 mAh.
What I like is that the unit is priced well and it is so small and portable but can really carry a lot of power. It easily fits into your purse, briefcase or pocket. You could recharge most smart phones from 4 to 6 times with this power cell. I have included a video of this review and I hope it is helpful to you.
The output current to charge your devices is limited to two Ampere on port 1 and one Ampere on port 2. Please remember that after you connect your device to press the power bank's "On" button one time to start the charging. Make sure to take note that your electronic device indicates that it is charging.
The blue LEDs on the front that flash when the unit is charging or stay on to indicate the battery charge level are bright. If you charge it in your bedroom turn the LEDs side down to cover them up at night as to not light up the ceiling of the bedroom, especially when they were flashing. (Very distracting) Each LED represents a 25% level of battery charge.
Ravpower included accessories:
* 2 adapter cables, 21 ½ inches long, for charging and for use with micro USB devices. You may have to use your own cable on some devices.
* AC wall charger with USB output
* Flannel draw string bag for carrying
* Instruction manual
* 1 year warranty
Ravpower Main Features:
* 10,000 mAh capacity
* The unit is compact and beautifully designed and weighs in at 8 ¼ ounces.
* Highly attractive design
* It features dual USB ports rated at 4.8 to 5.3 VDC and one is rated at 2 Amps and one at 1.0 Amp.
* You can charge two devices at once using the dual USB ports.
* It has 4 LED status lights that indicate the battery charge level.
* The battery pack uses 4 Lithium-Ion batteries of 18650 style that are rated at 2600 mAh each for a total of 10400 mAh capacity.
* The battery pack can be recharged 500+ times
Performance while charging various devices with the Ravpower 10,000 mAh from one charge:
* iPad 2 started 52% battery at 4 LEDs RavPower pack 10,000
* Next morning the iPad 2 was at 100% and the RavPower still had 3 LEDs.
* During the day the RavPower battery pack dropped from 3 LEDs to 2 while just sitting. I then charged an iPhone 4 with the partially depleted battery pack.
* iPhone 4 at 18% and battery pack at 2 LEDs.
* 30min 53% 2 LEDs on the RavPower 10,000
* 60 min 79% 2 LEDs on the RavPower 10,000
* 90 min 89% 2 LEDs on the RavPower 10,000
* 120 min 100% 2 LEDs on the RavPower 10,000
* I then used the same battery, partially depleted and charged an iPad 3.
* iPad 3 at 83% and the RavPower at 2 LED's
* Next morning iPad 3 at 100% and RavPower at 0 LEDs
Limitations of device charging:
* iPhone 4 battery 1,420 mAh battery capacity
* iPhone 4S battery 1,432 mAh battery capacity
* iPad 2 battery 6,944 mAh battery capacity
* iPad 3 battery 11,560 mAh battery capacity
* Kindle Fire battery 4400 mAh capacity
* Kindle Keyboard battery 1750 mAh capacity
As you can see the RavPower will not fully charge a totally dead iPad 3 because it only contains 10,000 mAh of capacity. It will add to your usage time and my suggestion is to turn off the iPad while charging or start charging very early and use the RavPower battery first while saving as much of your iPad battery as possible. You have to consider the losses in the charging circuits of both the battery pack and the device you are charging.
Device charging real world:
* iPhone 4 5 times and close to 6 times full charges out of a fully charged RavPower.
* iPad 2 1.2 times a full charge
* iPad 3 73% of a full charge
* Kindle Fire (first generation) 1.9 times
* These figures are based on 85% efficiency between the battery pack and your device's electronics. This means 8500 usable mAh capacity available for device charging. This example is the same for all battery packs you may use.
Issues to be aware of:
* Not recognized by HP Touchpad as a charging source
* A full charge to a depleted RavPower will take 20+ hours with your computer (calculated at 500 mA output from the PC)
* You can also charge the RavPower with your car's USB charger or your AC wall charger.
* A wall or car charger outputting 1 Amp will charge the battery in approximately 10+ hours.
* When using a higher Amp charging device the charging current is limited to 1 Amp by the battery's internal circuitry.
* You must push the RavPower's "ON" button to begin charging your mobile device.
This is an excellent product and deserves a 5 star rating. I recommend it to you.
I received a sample product for evaluation and I promised to provide a fair and honest review.
I opened up the unit to see what was inside and found four of these: Samsung Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh-ICR18650-26F
2600mAh each, so 10400mAh at 3.7V. Not bad at all - very well made on the inside, and appears to have multiple protection circuits. Happy with my purchase.
In real life, got 4 full charges of a Galaxy S3, beating most other packs I've tried.
This capacity combined with the price had me hooked. I wondered about the size of the charger but when compared to the other power pack I already own, it was a bit smaller and weighed about the same. So I was able to carry two of these around with me all day without an issue.
The iSmart technology really seemed to make a difference for me. I felt that my phone charged more quickly using the port than using my other power pack [Most Powerful Portable Charger] RAVPower 16000mAh External Battery Pack Power Bank with iSmart Technology (3rd Gen Deluxe, 4.5A Output, Dual USB, Apple 30pin and Lightning Cable Not Included) - Black. So I'm loving that feature along with the battery indicator. I like that the bright LED lights let me know how much charge I have remaining in the power pack. I don't want to be caught unprepared when I don't have anywhere to plug in and charge! The lights also flash when the unit is charging and each light represents 25% of battery charge.
I look forward to taking these battery packs with me on future travel and seeing how they hold up. So far they have been workhorse power packs that I've been able to depend on!
With that being said, I would highly recommend this to any traveler or entrepreneur. It WILL come in handy. I would suggest not letting your phone, iPad or whatever you're using this for, not to get completely empty. It seems to charge faster when there is some life left, as opposed to trying to rev up something that is completely dead. Also, for best results, turn your phone or other products completely off while charging, this will also help charge times.