- Receive 1 Unitek 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable free for every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by Ocean Technology LLC. Enter code YYPJVZIJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 UNITEK Type C to Micro USB Cable free when you purchase 1 or more 1 offered by Ocean Technology LLC. Enter code FCQZMGQE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
UNITEK Portable USB 3.0 4-Port High Speed Hub with BC 1.2 Charging with 5V 1.2A and Built-in USB 3.0 Cable LED for iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, Chrombook, Surface Pro
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact size and portable, easily add 4 USB 3.0 ports to your Macbook, Laptop, ultrabook and tablet PC. Works with USB extension cable and backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices
- Enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps and spend less time syncing, backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1. Note: actual rate will depend on the capability of your device
- The extra Micro B power helps you to charge effectively for high-power devices, such as your tablet or iPad and mobile phones.Meets all the standard from USB Battery Charging 1.2, each port provides current supply up to 2.4A which suits most mobile phones devices. Micro USB cable is not included.
- Build in Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Leakage and Short-Circuit protection unit.
- LED indicates activity status. Designed with a built-in surge protector to keep your devices safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Easily add up to 4 peripherals quickly and easily with UNITEK 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub. Especially great for notebooks which come with only a few ports in an era when you need to attach many USB devices at once, such as a mouse, keyboard, card reader, cell phone or thumb drive, ect. Full 5Gbps on each port is convenient access to high-speed USB 3.0 connections and save your time.
High Speed Data Transfer
USB3.0 provides 10 x faster transfer speed than USB2.0. This USB Hub saves your valuable USB 3.0 quota by consolidate 4 x USB 3.0 interfaces to one USB port so you can have more 3.0 peripherals connected simultaneously. It maintains backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices, so feel free to add more to your Mac, Windows or Chrome devices.
With compact size, this 4 port USB 3.0 hub is the right companion for your business trip and travel. It hides easily inside your bag or suitcase. Only take it out when you need to connect additional USB peripherals, like mouse, keyboard, digital cameras, external hard drives, flash drives and even printers.
1. 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mouse and etc.) may not work with USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection.
2. This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. Devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh, do not connect it to high power-consuming devices (such as HDDs, certain office equipment, etc), or high-output devices (such as iPad).
3. Some USB 3.0 devices require direct connection to host ports.
Compatible OS System: Windows XP /Vista/7 / 8 /8.1 (32/64-bit) /Windows 10; Mac OS 10.10 or higher; Chrome OS; Linux OS
Packaging Contents: 1 x 4 Ports USB 3.0 Portable Hub
-2 year Ocean Technology LLC warranty
-24h customer email support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With a USB hub, I look at two factors. For USB 3.0, I add a third.
The first, durability, I have not been able to test. My review will reflect any lifespan issues that may arise over the next 36 months. The rating can drop from a 5, depending on if there are any issues as well as how they are handled by the maker.
The second is ability. It accepts power through a mini usb port. I was able run four external spinny drives, simultaneously. Ability is great. It takes a second or two longer to recognize than I like, but that is a non-issue.
The third (for 3.0 only) is speed. This is what I needed the screen cap for. I ran four ATTOs with a simultaneous staggered running for USB 3.0 (one is pseudo 3.0) thumb drives. The upper end speeds (132, 132, 45, and 149 mb/s) are on par with running them directly from the PC. I am very pleased. This outperforms the hub that cost me twice as much. I imagine I would get reduced performance testing it with external SSDs, but that goes beyond my needs.
I found the picture button! I feel dumb now!
I hope the endurance holds up. At present, I would not only recommend, but HIGHLY recommend this product.
I tried using another "lesser" device with a one foot cord with less success. A long cord in needed to clear all obstructions and allow for convenient placement. I got a three footer but a five footer would be easier to place up high. It is also worth it to get the latest specs if you are going for improved bluetooth receptivity and range.
HOWEVER, thankfully, MY UNIT HAS the STANDARD USB PLUG for my computer, not a "micro-USB"
shown in the review window, that standard USB plug is also shown on this product's sales page. LOL