Midea Portable Conditioner 12000 BTU Easycool AC (Cooling, Dehumidifier and Fan Functions) for Rooms up to 300 Sq, ft. Standing Air Conditioning 12,000
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Model Name||Midea Portable Air Conditioner 12000 BTU|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17.13 x 13 x 29.13 inches|
|Item Weight||62.7 Pounds|
|Floor Area||550 Square Feet|
|Cooling power||12000 British Thermal Units|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12,000 BTU for rooms measuring up to 550 square feet.
- Features sleep setting, timer, fan, mode (cooling, dehumidification, fan only), and temperature controls. Power supply(V,Hz,Ph)- 115V, 60Hz,1Ph. Current (A)- 12
- Unit shipped with a full-function LED remote control (batteries included) as well as all necessary installation accessories
- Install our included airtight bracket in the existing window frame and connect the clip-on drainage hose. Works with both hung and sliding windows.
- One year parts and labor warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Established in 1968, Midea is a publicly listed Fortune 500 company producing affordable, reliable, efficient appliances for everyone to enjoy. With a commitment to innovative product development and manufacturing, Midea annually wins over 40 international design awards. After nearly 50 years in the appliance industry, Midea continues to produce affordable, reliable, efficient appliances for everyone to enjoy.
Midea EasyCool Portable Air Conditioner
With Full-Function Remote
The Midea EasyCool Portable Air Conditioner cools, heats, or dehumidifies home or office spaces quietly, quickly and efficiently. Choose a temperature between 62 and 82 degrees F - the large LED display shows the set temperature.
With three fan speeds and five modes, choose the combination of desired settings from the control panel or remote. For quick operation, select the Auto button and set desired temperature.
- Portable AC unit on wheels installs easily without tools
- Includes exhaust hose assembly and window slider
- Fits hung or sliding windows
- Easy-to-read control panel
- Choose from automatic, cool, heat, dry, or fan only settings
- Remote control with full-function LED display; batteries included
- Indicator light to change filter
- Large LED digital display
Easy to Move
This air conditioner features four wheels for maximum portability from room to room.
Follow Me Remote Thermostat
This smart feature senses your distance from the unit by responding to
a thermostat built in to the remote control and adjusts cooling accordingly.
Maintain a reusable filter and indicator light.
|MIDEA 8000BTU Portable AC - new model||MIDEA 10000BTU Portable AC||MIDEA 12000BTU Portable AC||MIDEA 14000BTU Portable AC||MIDEA 6000BTU Window AC||MIDEA 8000BTU Window AC|
|Cooling Area||50-100 Sq.FT||100-150 Sq.FT||250-300 Sq.FT||300-350 Sq.FT||150-250 Sq.FT||300-350 Sq.FT|
|SACC||4000 BTU||5500 BTU||7400 BTU||8400 BTU||/||/|
|Setting temperature range||62-95℉||62-95℉||62-95℉||62-95℉||62-90℉||62-90℉|
|Noise Level(Lo/Me/Hi)||51.6/52.4/53.5 dB||52/52.6/53.4 dB||53.6/54.4/55.5 dB||57.5/59.3/60.5 dB||51.9/53/55.5 dB||53/54.6/57.7 dB|
|Window bracket length||26.5-48"||26.5-48"||26.5-48"||26.5-48"||/||/|
|Drain hose length||59"||59"||59"||59"||/||/|
|Power cord length||75"||75"||75"||75"||/||/|
Rated at 12,000 BTU (ideal for rooms up to 550 square feet), this unit allows you to choose a temperature between 62 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit. With three fan speeds and five modes, you can choose your desired combination of settings from either the control panel or included digital remote. For quick operation, select the AUTO button and set desired temperature. An energy-saving SLEEP/ECO option automatically adjusts the temperature overnight. Keep your air quality intact with an indicator light that tells you when to clean the internal filter. Meanwhile, attached wheels provide easy portability. Installation is a breeze - simply install our included airtight bracket in the existing frame and connect the clip-on drainage hose. Works with both hung and sliding windows. Midea stands behind our product with a one year parts and labor warranty. About Us: Established in 1968, Midea is a publicly listed Fortune 500 company that offers one of the most comprehensive ranges in the home appliance industry. Midea is one of the world’s largest producer of major appliances and one of world’s No. 1 brand of air-treatment products, air-coolers, kettles, and rice cookers. With a commitment to innovative product development and improving manufacturing; each year Midea wins 40+ design awards such as reddot, iF, and Good Design Award. After nearly 50 years Midea continues to produce affordable, reliable, efficient appliances for everyone to enjoy.cooling power:12000
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was the first time I've ever ordered an appliance from amazon. I don't think I'm willing to risk it again. Amazon did offer me a refund, so I can't be too mad. But I was really disappointed that it was delivered defective before I could review the product itself.
* Easy set-up, taking 30-40 minutes, most of which was ensuring I understood the manual. The manual also includes directions for using this as a de-humidifier
* Cools quickly
* Nice design. Not an unattractive appliance
* The remote is convenient and functions well
* The sleep timer is nice, even if not often used
* Loud. Understandably, this is a large, 12000 BTU unit, but the constant on/off of the compressor can be disrupt sleep
* The window mount may not fit properly with all windows. We have older windows and had to modify the mount
* Warranty: One year parts & labor. For an appliance like this, a 5-year-warranty should be the base
* Obtrusive hose. It's bulky, making
* Price. As of this posting, at $349, Midea has the EasyCool priced almost exactly down the middle of similar models
We're still together, my girlfriend and me, comfortably nestled side-by-side, not driven apart by the already unseasonably warm Spring nights. We may just survive this year yet. Cool. Four stars.
It cools great, works great, and has a nice design and appearance. But the bulkiness leaves a lot to be desired. The hose should come out of the side instead of the back, so it can get closer to the wall. If it weren't for this, I'd give it 5 stars.
The control pad is clear and easy to use. Also, the remote control is a huge plus but it's a little tricky. It will go to sleep, so you need to hit it twice to get the action required.