Kan Jam Portable Disc Slam Outdoor Game - Features Durable, Weather Resistant Material - Includes 2 Kan Jam Targets and 1 Flying Disc; Multiple Styles Available
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The #1 Outdoor Party Game in America. Kan Jam is a tremendously fun and popular competitive team game in the same family as Ultimate Frisbee, Frisbee golf, cornhole, and basketball.
- In teams of two people, take turns throwing or deflecting the disc across the yard, beach, or park at your opponents' goal - 21 points wins, or go pro and slot the disc for an instant victory
- Set includes two portable, weatherproof goals, an official Kan Jam disc, and play instructions - it's perfect for backyard or tailgate parties as well as camping or at the beach- kids and adults can compete together!
- Play without limits – Kan Jam Splash is made for pools or water, while Kan Jam Illuminate can be played in total darkness. Weather not cooperating? Bring this modern, outdoor classic indoors with Kan Jam Mini
- Proudly Made in the USA - and with licensed NFL, NCAA college football, and NHL designs you can mix and match, challenge your opponents to put their team pride on the line ahead of the big showdown
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Get ready to take your yard games to the next level - Kan Jam blends target toss games like corn hole, disc golf, and even beer pong to create an utterly unique outdoor experience. Portable, adaptable, and with simple rules, it's easy to pick up but difficult to master! Are you up to the challenge? Included are two Kan Jam goal cans with an official flying disc. Entertain kids, adults, and teens, boys and girls. Support your favorite college and professional sports teams with licensed NFL/NHL/NCAA versions. A favorite tailgating and cookout game with high competition and low contact. Collapsible for easy storage in a dorm room, camper, or vehicle.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In summary you will have fun with this game but plan on buying an good light up frisbee (extra $20), and a bag to transport the pieces (extra $20).
For a name brand set this product feels decidedly knock off quality. Two stars is fair because considering the frisbee provided went into the trash (because it is terrible) and the fact that the set costs $50 for 4 sheets of plastic and some light up hockey pucks it simply doesn’t feel like a good value.
Update: The “North Star Bags 30" Gear Duffel Bag“ arrived and the game fits well and allows some extra room too.
I opened the battery compartment for the hockey puck light remote and part of the remotes housing broke in the process. It still functions but further speaks to the quality of materials.
As far as game play, it’s surprisingly easy to play at night and the frisbee and cans are easy to see. After one session of playing with friends, we’ve already scheduled a bigger party for the sole purpose of playing Kan Jam in the dark—it’s that fun. Spend the few extra dollars on the Illuminate version because it works just as well in the day time without the lights. You won’t regret it.
Living in California, I don't own the largest car. I have things I got to get to the game. Coolers, tables, grill, you know, stuff. I have to choose what makes it into the Prius. The car is friggin full. I'd love to take a cornhole set, but there's no way it would fit. So I bought Kan Jam as a similar game that takes up way less space.
But here's why it's better, and I didn't know this before owning it. When your teammate is throwing, you have to help. You have to guide the frisbee. In cornhole, you just kinda cheer and hope for the best. In Kan Jam, you can save a bad throw by your teammate, or slam it home for the points. It's way more of a team sport.
Does it seem a little expensive? Maybe, but those plastic cans hold up. They've been through 12 home games and are still fully functional. Will it bring you more joy than three $20 movie tickets? Abso-effing-lutely. If you're on the fence for a yard game, get this while you research plans to build your own cornhole set.
One little glitch with the lights, sometimes when the can was hit to hard they would turn off, but you can quickly turn them back on with the remotes. We had a ton of fun playing into the wee hours of the morning. (Frisbee in the picture was not included and purchased separately)
Top reviews from other countries
It simply turned out to be a bit boring as kids could not hit the target.
I'm sure this will be a better suited for older kids/adults.