Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
200W Portable Power Station, FlashFish 40800mAh Solar Generator with 110V AC Outlet/2 DC Ports/3 USB Ports, Backup Battery Pack Power Supply for CPAP Outdoor Advanture Load Trip Camping Emergency.
|List Price:||$139.99 Details|
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (7%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||4.08 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multiple Charging Outputs Provide More Options: Features with AC/ DC/ USB OUTPUTS: 110 AC output (200W), 2 DC output, 2 QC 3.0 quick charge USB port and 1 USB ports (2.4A auto). Power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine and more at anytime.KINDLY NOTE THAT THE POWER STATION CAN NOT BE CHARGE AND USE AT THE SAME TIME.
- High Performance And Handy Power Source: 151Wh (40800mAh) compact station is powerful enough to meet different kinds of electricity demands outdoor usage for home, travel, camping, backseat on long road trips.With a weight of 4.07lb and soft handle, we can easily put it in our backpack or car, take to everywhere need power.
- Other Unique Design: 1)The standalone AC/DC provides easy operation when charging different devices;2)Mutifuction LCD display would show you the remaining energies/charge/discharge/AC output/DC output status.Ultra bright LCD screen let you know the statue of battery pack even no light source camping.
- Triple Rechargeable Modes Efficient Solar Generator: FlashFish power station is equipped with a lithium battery pack, it can be charged by the 15-24 volt solar panel (not included), AC wall adapter and car charger efficiently. No memory effect, no worry about battery capacity reduction
- MultiProtect And Warranty: The generation provides all-round protection to protect you against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, ensuring the safety of you and your devices.❤Flashfish provides our dear customers with warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Embrace The Convenience Of Multiple Charging With FlashFish E200 Portable power generation on-the-go!
Flashfish portable power station E200 is designed for outdoor activities’ power supply. Small size (5.6lbs, 8.2x4.3x6.2 inch) with big capacity (150Wh), the most portable all-in-one power station can fulfill your demand for camping or emergency.
Explore More With Flashfish For Your Summer Vacation
Take the lightweight portable generator Flashfish 200W with you.
Power Outdoors and Home
Small Size But Multiple Outputs
Advanced Fafety Features
Not for devices exceed 200W
3 Ways Of Recharging
Flashfish 50W Or 60W Solar Panel Are Compatible With Flashfish 200W
|AC 110V OUTLET||1×2 Prong+1×3 Prong (Pure Sine Wave)||1×2 Prong+1×3 Prong (Pure Sine Wave)||1×2 Prong+1×3 Prong (Pure Sine Wave)||2×3 Prong (Pure Sine Wave)||2×3 Prong (Pure Sine Wave)||1×2 Prong+1×3 Prong (Pure Sine Wave)|
|USB PORT||2× QC3.0+1× 5V/2.4A||2× QC3.0+1× 5V/2.4A||2× QC3.0+1× 5V/2.4A||2× QC3.0+1× 5V/2.4A||2× QC3.0+1× 5V/2.4A||2× QC3.0+1× 5V/2.4A|
|LED Light||6 Modes||No||3 Modes||No||No||3 Modes|
|WEIGHT||7.0 LBs||4.08 LBs||6.6 LBs||5.7LBs||4.4 LBs||6.6 LBs|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It doesn't have a built in DC/cigarette lighter style outlet for 12v appliances but it does have an adapter which you could then plug a splitter into it. It came fully charged which was a nice touch. The instruction manual says it will hold a full charge for about 3months.
Recharging does take a long time (all night when plugged into the wall. Probably longer if plugged into a solar panel or car)
It has a helpful built in display which shows battery life. There are 5bars and each bar represents approximately 20% battery life. So you can really know how much you have left.
Everybody always wants to know what real world battery life will be so I ran some tests. My purpose for this was not to use with solar panels, but just to keep charged in case of power outages, I would be able to charge my phone, maybe watch a movie on my iPad, and most importantly to run a fan so I don't die of heat.
Test 1: ran a big box fan on high, phone charging, iPad charging, USB light. Battery life was about 100min
Test 2: medium size table fan plus phone charging. Battery life was about 3hrs
Test 3: ran only a DC fan (the kind you see on school buses and mail jeeps) it was powerful enough to really blow but just sipped power. This ran on high for 12hrs and still had over 20% battery left.
Test 4: just for kicks, I tried plugging it into a fridge (both full size and dorm size). Unfortunately, the surge was too much and it couldn't run it at all. This was about what I expected.
Overall, I'm very happy with this product, especially for the price. I wasn't able to find anything bigger that didn't jump tremendously in price
The usual solution is to buy a battery, the right kind of clips, an inverter, and then hope that you don't hook it up wrong and kill your $700+ CPAP machine. That was scary. So I was so glad to find this. I just plug it in for recharging or use and it works. Nothing scary.
The manufacturer suggests buying an inverter from the CPAP manufacturer and using this on DC power, but I found it gives me a full night of use on 110 v on a full charge with 1 bar of power left in the morning. It didn't feel warm to the touch or change how my CPAP worked at all. It charges quietly and quick enough. It doesn't make any noise or throw fumes in the air like a gas powered generator would.
My one quibble is the brightness of the LCD power screen. Man that's bright! I'm going to have to find something to cover that up. But it is nice to know how much power is left, and I reassured myself a few times during my test run that there was plenty of juice to get me through the night. I used it over 9 hours that night.
Beware that it does not come with a solar charger, even though the box calls it a "solar powered" portable generator. I understood that when I bought it, so have no complaint. I'm trying to figure out if I will need any special cable when I buy a solar panel, which is my next purchase.
We are currently in the middle of the Kincaid fire here in Sonoma County. Fortunately we have not lost our power yet, but I appreciate the peace of mind knowing I have this if I need it.
By TechNogym on August 4, 2019
*****Update on my Flashfish, its still working amazing. I use my c-pap for camping and get 2nights easily! I'm not sure why other people don't last as long. I have the solar panel, haven't really used yet, but wish it had a longer cord to reach the generator. Love the small compact design, can run my small fan and c-pap together. If you need a backup battery for a couple days, I recommend this Flashfish generator!*****
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on April 8, 2021