- Receive 1 Jackery Bar Pocket-sized Portable Battery Charger free when you purchase 1 or more Jackery Powerpro 500Wh 110V AC Outlet Portable Solar Generator offered by Jackery Inc. Enter code POWERBAR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Jackery Bolt Built-in Lightning & Micro USB Cable Portable iPhone Charger free when you purchase 1 or more Jackery Explorer / Power Pro 500Wh 110V AC Outlet Portable Solar Generator offered by Jackery Inc. Enter code PPTOBOLT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
500Wh Portable Generator, Jackery Powerpro Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Quiet Generator with 110V / 300W AC Outlet, 12V Car, USB Output Clean Off-grid Emergency Power Pack for Camping
|Price:||$599.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Jackery Powerpro: Your Power Source for Outdoors!
- Portable Solar Generator: The smallest and lightest portable rechargeable lithium battery generator in all Amazon 500Wh generators, No fumes and no noise. With ETL Safety Certified, Jackery offers you and your devices complete protection
- Outdoor Backup Generator: With 500 watt-hour huge capacity can keep all your gear powered, TVs (3+ Hrs), laptops (3-6 Recharges), small appliances (mini refrigerators or coffee machines), Bluetooth speaker, kitchen equipment and more
- Emergency Power Pack: A lifesaver for emergencies, Powerful LCD flashlight offers a light for camps, cabins and unexpected outages, especially for hurricane or snowstorm and some other natural disasters
- What's Included: 1*Jackery PowerPro 500Wh, 1*AC Adapter, 1*User Guide, 24-months product warranty backed with our friendly customer service available 7×24 hrs. (Note: According to Federal Aviation Administration, up to 160 watt hours lithium batteries which cannot be carry on the plane.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Jackery Powerpro 500Wh Portable Outdoor Generator is THE PERFECT PARTNER FOR YOUR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES!
Offers the UNLIMITED power source for outdoor camping or home use.
A Perfect Outdoor Partner
Jackery Powerpro: Power Life Forward!
To explore outdoor life with Jackery Powerpro Portable Outdoor Generator, as it's only 12.5-lbs with an easy-carry handle, take it everywhere you go!
What's Jackery Powerpro?
The smallest and lightest 500Wh rechargable lithium battery generator in all 500Wh generators; quiet power for base camps, cabins, emergency backup and unexpected outages...
Huge Capacity for Outdoor Life / One-in-all Power Station
110V AC outlet (for small appliances up to 300W), two 12V DC 6MM ports (at a 120W total), a DC cigarette lighter socket for larger electronics, such as laptops, lanterns or TVs and 2 fast-charging USB ports to charge electronic devices like smartphones, tablets or Bluetooth speakers.
Detailed LCD Power Display
Powerful LCD Flashlight
Rechargeable Battery, No Gasoline Required
Two Fast Charging Ways:
Powered from AC wall outlet and reaching full charge in about 6 hours.
With the 102W solar panel, the Jackery Power Pro can be fully re-charged in about 7 hours or less in full / direct sun (Solar Panel Not Included)
Unique Advantages Compare with Conventional Generator
Travel-friendly Power Source: suitcase design and quiet easier for a traveler.
No Fume, No Noise
Collecting energy from AC wall outlet and sunlight, which devours no gasoline or diesel to produce energy. The main purpose of camping to wild is take a breath of fresh air and enjoy calmness of nature.
Family Camping is the Best Vacation Ever, Get a Jackery Powerpro Battery Generator, Welcome to the wonderful wordl of family camping!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The PowerPro arrived very quickly, was simple to use, is clearly well-built and tough enough to survive outdoor conditions. For an "at-home" application like mine, it's worth considering that the PowerPro's 120VAC outlet (like basically all portable units of this type) has no ground -- just a plastic indentation to accommodate, but not connect to, the "third prong" on a plug. In many applications this won't matter, but IMO any buyer should be aware of this.
Several components in our hydronic system have ground-sensing circuits and won't run unless there is a ground -- fortunately in our application, every one of these components is grounded multiple ways by their physical connections to water pipes or other circuits (we had an electrician test them all to make sure), so this wasn't really a problem.
A larger issue in my application is that (again with any unit of this type), it's easy to use up or discharge the PowerPro battery faster than it can be recharged with the supplied AC transformer -- about 70 watts, for a total recharge time of 7 hours. Since our hydronic system draws 100-120 watts, sometimes for extended periods, I found that I couldn't keep the PowerPro "in line" between AC power and the hydronic system, or it would draw down 30-50 watts until it ran out of juice. I had the same issue with another backup power unit of this type, a Goal Zero Yeti 1000.
I found another useful application for the PowerPro, powering a garage door opener: In our case, when utility power fails while our cars are "in place" in the garage, it is very difficult to reach over / around them and get enough traction to manually open the garage door. But the Jackery PowerPro easily supplies enough power to operate the garage door opener's motor -- a very nice solution.
The status screen tells you everything you need to know. It takes only a couple of hours to recharge. And it is relatively light with a small form factor. I couldn't be more satisfied.
I’m trying to find a complaint and here’s what I have - I am dumb and threw out the box with the manual. I tried to find it online and it’s not available anywhere— so here’s what I was trying to find in case you’re also wondering:
You have to click the AC power button 5x rapidly (I think) to actually turn ON the ac outlet. Couldn’t find this anywhere online.
Ok yeah it’s great buy it. I have it on my sailboat to run small nonessential appliances like speakers and heaters overnight and not use up the main battery bank.
updates: I changed the star from one to three. the USB ports are working now. the AC port without ground is not ideal but I still can plug my macbook to the battery. If this product can provide AC port with ground, the cheaper model has multiple 110volt outlet and 4 USB port. This product is solid built and good looking but function wise not well designed.
It would be good if Jackery would sell a 24v portable solar panel.
Most recent customer reviews
( "My Heat" from Amazon purchase) in the car.Read more