|Item Weight||5.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.84 x 6.3 x 3.39 inches|
|Item model number||5824077677|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||211828001-01|
Portable Generator, SUAOKI 222Wh Power Station Power Supply Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack with 110V/200W AC Inverter Outlet, Dual DC 12V & USB Ports for Camping Travel Emergency Backup Outdoors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE & PORTABLE POWER SOURCE: comes with 2*100V/110V AC outlets (200W Pure Sine Power Inverter), 2*DC outlets (an extra cigarette socket cable), 2*USB ports, 5 LED lights indicator. It can charge USB/5V, DC/12V and AC appliance anywhere
- HIGH CAPACITY: 11.1V, 20,000mAh/ /3.7V 60,000mAh high capacity, powerful enough to charge smartphones 20+ times, tablet, power bank, laptops, TVs, mini-refrigerator, camping CPAP, drone, holiday lights or other household electronics
- PURE SINE WAVE: better than modified sine wave, cleaner current in your hands; it prevents crashes in computers, reduces noises in fans, TV and other devices and it is compatible with more gears
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: we use the Battery Management System (BMS) to improve battery utilization, prevent over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature, prolong battery life; a convenient handle and aluminum alloy shell make it safer and take it along for the ride during your day-to-day needs
- RECHARGING OPTIONS: quickly refuel from home wall outlet or sun with any compatible solar panel (Especially the Suaoki's 40W, 60W, 50W, 100W Portable Solar Panel); a high-density lithium-ion battery allows a more compact build than the lead-acid power ones
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Suaoki 220Wh Portable Solar Generator Brings You A New Lifestyle
Store solar energy or AC power in a portable box and use it anytime anywhere. It is a great travel companion for outdoor enthusiasts and it comes in handy in power failures as well.
Up to 200W running/250W starting of power in a portable, silent and zero-emissions electric generator of Suaoki, and it requires no electrical know-how to simply charge the unit via AC wall adaptor or 15V above solar panels.
Meanwhile, it is a gas-free generator with a pure sine wave output to efficiently power up your tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptops, fans, TV, lights and CPAP machine (use DC-DC converter from your CPAP would get longer hours) without overload, perfect emergency backup power for home/ travel/ camping.
What do you get in the box?
1x Suaoki Generator, 1x Power Charger Adapter, 1x Cigarette Socket, 1x AC Cable, 1x Car Charger Cable and 1x User Manual.
All-in-One Power Station
Huge Capacity Battery with 3 Ways of Charging
With 60,000 mAh capacity, this portable generator powers up your smartphone, laptop, appliances and more with AC, DC and USB charging.
Enjoy a Greener Life with Solar Energy
When pairing with a solar panel, the portable generator can be your personal power station, generating clean power wherever you go.
AC Adapter: 12V~20V (Min 15W, Standard: 15V/4.5A)
Car Charger: 12V
Solar Panel: 13V~24V (Min 30W) 5.5mm Ports
AC output: 100V-110V/60HZ/200W (Pure Sine)
AC Continous Ouput: 200W
AC Peak Ouput: 250W
USB Output: 5V/2*3.1A (Max)
DC Output: 12V/2*5A (7A Peak) 5.5mm Ports
To protect the lithium battery inside, the Suaoki 220Wh Power Source couldn't charge and recharge at the same time.
It can be reset when plugged into a charging source (e.g., an AC outlet or car charger).
Perfect Camping Partner
Pure Sine Wave Output
Built-in sine wave inverter is better for applications, especially those have sensitive electronic components, effectively avoiding power related damage to your devices.
Huge Capacity Power Source
Extraordinary 220 watt-hours of power, capable of fully charging a smartphone for 20+ times or a laptop for 2 to 4 times.
High Performance Battery
With battery management system (BMS), the unit prevents overvoltage, overcurrent and overtemperature to provide you extra safety and keep your devices protected.
|SUAOKI 100Wh Power Station||SUAOKI 150Wh Power Station||SUAOKI 220Wh Power Station||SUAOKI 400Wh Power Station||SUAOKI 500Wh Power Station|
|Capacity||100Wh 27000mAh,3.7V||150Wh 40500mAh,3.7V||220Wh 60000mAh,3.7V||400Wh 120000mAh,3.7V||500Wh 137700mAh,3.7V|
|Size||7.3 x 6.45 x 2.12 inches||7.3 x 4.3 x 4.7 inches||9.8 x 6.3 x 3.4 inches||9.1 x 5.5 x 9.1 inches||11 x 7.5 x 8.3 inches|
|Input||DC Input/Solar Panels/Car Charge||DC Input/Solar Panels/Car Charge||DC Input/Solar Panels/Car Charge||DC Input/Solar Panels/Car Charge||DC Input/Solar Panels/Car Charge|
|AC Output Port||1||2||2||2||2|
|DC Output Port||2||4||2||2||2|
|USB Output Port||2||4||2||4||3|
|Car Cigarette Socket||-||-||-||✓||✓|
|Battery Indicator||5 LED lights||5 LED lights||5 LED lights||LCD Display||LCD Display|
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update June 2018:
Turns out the USBs on this item are not working. The only thing I can do is charge something with a wall charger. So having the ability to charge multiple devices at once went right out the window. Should've tried before I left, but dang.
1) Power Meter RC Watt Meter DC 60V/100A Power Analyzer Digital LCD Balance Battery Voltage Checker Watt Volt Amp Meter This thing is great. It gives you all the data you need to know that you are pumping electrons.
2) Giaride Solar Extension Cable with MC4 Female and Male Connector DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm and 3.5x1.35mm COOLIS Solar Panel Connector Adapter Cable MC4 to DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm I purchased 2 other 3.5 mm connectors which were garbage. The wire was too small and the one from Suaoki was wired backwards
3) 2 pair of 9" Solar Extension Cables to wire the power meter inline with the connector. Renogy AK-9IN-12 One Pair of 9In. 12AWG Adaptor Kit Solar Cable Pv with Mc4 Female & Male Connectors - Connect Solar Panel & Charge Controller
4) A Solar Panel: I bought the 100 watt Suaoki on sale for $99.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DXYNGA0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
In bright sun I get 3 amps and 60 watts charging the PS.
Unfortunately, the great weakness of this generator is the AC inverter itself! There are TWO totally different products on this page and I am referring to the 222Wh one. The question was asked about the ability to turn off the inverter but that referred to the BIGGER product apparently which does have individual activations for each output type.
This one has a single ON/OFF switch for all the outputs. The issue with this is that an AC Inverter requires a certain amount of power just to make it work! Yes, even with nothing plugged into it at all, the AC outlet eats about 5 Watts. That is like having a 1 amp phone always charging and depleting the battery. Every day, you will lose 24x5 ~= 120 out of the 222 Watt hours available if you leave the switch on, even if you are not even charging anything. So basically if you leave the switch on, it will be dead in 2 days. Power packs typically don't behave like that... they turn off after finishing a charge.
If you tend to use it sporatically for high wattage stuff then this is not as much of an issue. I mean, if you have 200 watts going, then 5 extra watts is fairly meaningless, though it will only last an hour.
But in my case, I wanted to run a small 1 watt LED strip under a river table. In theory it should work for 222 hours worth. My 20,000mAh pack lasts for about 3 days (72 hrs). This one lasted.... 42 hours. Given that this is pretty much a worst-case scenario but it means the giant power pack is totally useless for my purposes and acts as a 10,000mAh one instead of a 60,000.
Thus, I can recommend this if you expect to use it for short bursts, but otherwise get their bigger one or xhoose another one.